Chapter 43

My knees started to wobble as I stared at my older brother kissing another girl. Cheating on his girlfriend. I swallowed, turning around sharply. I couldn't breath. I almost started running towards the room Reece had gone into, my heart pounding. I opened the door, finding him standing with Jake and a boy from school named Ryan.

"R-Reece?" I stammered. Reece's eyes became wide once he saw the state I was in.

"What's wrong baby?" he asked, setting down two Pepsi cans. He rushed over to me, pulling me against his chest. My trembling hands wrapped protectively around his biceps, sniffling. I tried to keep the tears in, shutting my eyes.

"J-James was cheating on Camila!" I stuttered. "He was kissing some other girl!"

"Oh," Reece said quietly. "Amelia, they aren't together anymore."

"W-What? Why?" I coughed, pulling away.

"Camila... she's going to college in America, and they agreed they didn't want a long distance relationship," Reece told me, pushing some hair out of my face. He stared into my eyes tendering, trying to give me a small smile.

"Why didn't he tell me?"

"It just happened," Jake said from behind Reece. "James came to the party after she broke the news and got wasted to clear his mind."

I bit my lip, swallowing. "O-Oh." Reece exhaled, taking my hand. He rubbed his thumb over my knuckles, staring into my eyes.

"James would never hurt Camila, we all know that," he said softly, making me nod. "Now come on; let's go have fun."

* * *

Reece and I were dancing along with the crowd as Ke$ha's 'Die Young' played. I had my back against Reece's chest and he was grinding against me. His lips were pressed against my neck, his hands on my hips. He was beyond drunk, while I had only drank a can of Pepsi.

"I want to take you home," he whispered in his deep, seductive tone that sent shivers down my spine. "I want to take you up to my room, and make this the best night of your life. I want to touch you all over then kiss you in all those places..."

"Reece," I moaned softly.

"Hey, no sex on the dance floor!" Charlie scolded from beside us, where he and Olivia were dancing in a more cleaner way than Reece and I were. Reece shrugged, continuing to kiss my neck.

"Reece, stop," I begged, pulling away slowly. Reece wrapped his arms around my waist, pulling me against him. His lips met mine, and fireworks exploded all around us. It was a lustful, hungry kiss that made my heart skip a beat. "I love you," I whispered when we pull away.

"I love you," he repeated, kissing my softly. I laughed, running my hand through his hair. "Lia? Can I tell you a secret?"

"Of course," I smiled, knowing it would probably be something stupid due to his drunken state.

"I want to get married," he slurred, grinning at me like an idiot. My jaw dropped and I stared at him blankly. "I also want to get you pregnant so if I ask you, you'll say yes easier..." I bit my bottom lip.

"Reece, you're... sweet, but getting me pregnant wont help with that," I tell him, my voice soft. I caressed his cheek, trying to decide if it was the alcohol talking or Reece. Did he really want these things?

"Why not? That always happens- the baby makes the girl want to get married more than if they didn't have kids, because she says that they're still kids but if you have kids then you aren't kids, you're adults!" Reece smiled, cupping my face.

"Reece," I reply, "I'm serious. If you get me pregnant, I'll definitely say no and we'll never get married- ever."

"But Lia-"

"I'm serious."

"What if it's an accident?" Reece smirks, picking me up in his arms. He slapped my ass, licking his lips.

"Reece!" I squeaked, pushing him away with a small giggle. "Bibby, keep that hand away from my ass!"

"But I love your ass- it's so sexy," he mumbles, starting to kiss me. I grinned, happily kissing him back.

______________________________________________________