Chapter 50

"What are we going to do?" I mumble into Reece's chest as we lay on his bed up in his room. He gently pats my head, pressing a quick kiss on the top of my head.

"What do you mean baby?" he asks softly.

"We're having a baby," I whisper. The thought still hadn't sunken in yet.

"Yeah; we are." I could practically hear the smile in his voice. "We're finally going to have a family."

I bite my lip. "Reece, we need to get married," I whisper.

"What?" Reece snaps straight up; his eyes wide.

"I don't want to have this baby until we're married."

"W-why?"

"It just doesn't feel right having a baby before we're married!"

"But we can't! Amelia, you deserve the best wedding possible and I can't give you that! Not yet; we have to wait till I get a better job to-"

"I don't care about having a nice and fancy wedding! All I care about is you!"

A blush spread across Reece's cheeks as I said this. I smiled, reaching up to cup his face. Reece bit his lip; leaning his forehead against mine. "All I care about is you," he mimicked. "And if this is what you want, then I guess we're getting married."

* * *

"Mum, just sit down!" Reece called; glaring in his mother's direction. She apologized, sitting down beside my mum quickly. I looked over at my fiancée; who was nervously pacing outside on the grass in his tuxedo. I swallowed, turning to look at James who was fixing his bow tie.

I couldn't help but giggle at him. "What? I've never worn one of these things before; it sucks!" he smiles. I laugh, shaking my head. I walk towards him and reach up. I quickly straighten it out; making James sigh. "How was I able to go on so long without you?"

I shrug, smirking. "I asked myself the same thing." James laughed, grabbing me by the shoulders. He brought me into his arms and squeezed me. "I love you," I whisper.

"I love you too lil sis," he says softly. Slowly, he pulls away and I see the tears gathering in his eyes. "I-I just can't believe you're actually getting married. I mean... just yesterday you and I were down in the basement playing Batman and Robin, and now here you are... wearing this beautiful dress about to walk down the aisle and get married to one of my best friends! It's just so surreal!"

I smile, wiping away my own tears. "I know; I can barely believe it myself."

"I love you so much Amelia and I am so proud of you. I just want you to know that."

I sniffle. "You're the best brother I could ever ask for James. I don't know what I would do without you," I throw my arms around him and pull him in for another hug before I can start crying again.

"Guys, it's time!" I hear Jill say from behind us. We pull away quickly and I wipe the tears away quickly. We both smile and turn. James hooks our arms together and walks me down the stairs and down the grassy-aisle. I look up at Reece; who's standing next to a priest and his best man- Charlie.

He smiles and I smile back.

When we get there, James turns to me and kisses my head. "Good luck," he whispers.

I smile. "Thanks bro."

* * *

I bury my face in reece's neck as he slowly sways me back and forth as 'Wanted' by Hunter Hayes plays in the background. We are currently in the living room of Reece's house at our wedding reception; having our first dance. James is dancing with our mum, Charlie is dancing with Reece's mum, Jill is dancing with Chris, Casey is dancing with Rachel and the rest of the boys dancing with their girlfriends.

Everything was perfect.

"I love you so much Lia," Reece whispers into my ear, causing me to smile.

"I love you too Reece," I tell him. "This is the best day of my life..."

"Mine too." I moved closer to him, burying my face in his chest. "I know it's our wedding and we're supposed to be focused on us, but... have you thought of any baby names yet?"

I giggle, looking up at my husband. "Yes."

"What are they?"

"I love the name Louise, Zoe, and Zac."

"Those are lovely."

"What about you?"

"I like the names Jasmine, Hope, Damon, and Luke."

"Jasmine. I like that," I smiled at him.

"So if it's a girl, should she be Jasmine?" I nod. "Okay... and if it's a boy?"

"Can we please name him Zac? I just adore the name."

"Of course babe," Reece nods, pecking my lips.

"What about their middle names?"

He smiles at me. "Want to worry about that later?"

I smile back. "Sure."

* * *

"What is it? What is it?" I ask impatiently as the doctor looks over the picture on the screen. The jelly is unbelievably cold on my stomach, making me grip reece's hand tightly. He is practically jumping beside me; unable to contain how excited he is about our first child. I giggle at him.

"Well," the doctor paused.

Reece squeezes my hand tighter. "What is it? What is it?"

"It's... a...." he narrowed his eyes. "Well... we seemed to have made a mistake."

"W-what? A mistake?" I stammered, suddenly frightened. Did I loose the baby?

"Well, there are two babies."

"TWO?" I breathed.

"Two?" Reece mimicked.

"Yes; two. Two girls," the doctor turned to us and smiled. "Congratulations Mr. and Mrs. Bibby. You're having twin girls."

I looked at Reece. His jaw was to the floor. I let out a happy gasp and smiled. "We're having twins!" I said; unable to hide my excitement. "Twins Reece! Twins!"

He turned to me, a huge grin across his face. "We're having twins!" he smiled. "We're having two little girls!" He wrapped his arms around me and started squeezing the life out of me.

"I love you," I whisper.

"I love you Amelia. I love you so much," he whispers, kissing me very gently. "And I love our two little girls," he places his hands on my stomach, "I love you babies. I love you both..."

I giggle. "What are you going to name them?" the doctor asks.

"Uh, one of them Jasmine and the other..." I say, looking at Reece.

"We could name her Zoe? ," he suggests. I smile back, nodding.

"Jasmine and Zoe Bibby. That's lovely," the doctor says, smiling warmly at us. I looked at Reece, who was still holding my hand.

And to think this all started with a chemistry project.

THE END

________________________________________________

Sorry the ending so crap! I couldn't think of anything else. thank you all for the votes and reads and comments I read them all! I think my next fanfic will be a punk one but what boy should it be? Please comment which boy I should do for my next fanfic! Thank you! X