Chapter 39

*Amelia's POV*

I leaned against the sink, waiting impatiently to see the results. I really had never been on the pill. I just said that to calm Reece. I could see how scared he was, and I don't like seeing him worried like that. I bite my bottom lip as the first one reads...

Positive.

I wait for the second one.

Negative.

"Oh please... oh please... oh please!" Soon the third one reads...

Negative.

I'm not pregnant. I'm not pregnant. "I'm not pregnant!" I yelled as the bathroom door opens.

"What?" Reece asks, running in. He pulls me into his embrace, kissing my lips. "You're not?"

"N-No!" I start to laugh. I hand him the tests and he grins.

"Oh my god," he breaths, picking me up. He drops the tests and cups my face. "I love you so god damn much."

"I love you too," I whisper, kissing his lips. Reece sets me down, keeping our lips locked. "Reece, if I w-was pregnant, would you hate me?"

"Of course not, angel. I could never hate you," he says soothingly, brushing some hair out of my face. "I would stay by your side and I would take care of you and our precious baby." I kiss his cheek, burying my face in his chest. "Someday when we're older, we'll have children. We'll be a happy family, a perfect family, living in a happy and perfect place. I'll make enough to give us a good life and you can stay home and take care of our babies. Then they'll all grow up and we'll become old and then we'll die and go to heaven together." Reece kissed my forehead, his hands brushing against my bare skin.

* * *

It's been three days since I took the pregnancy tests, and Reece and I have managed to keep it from his Mum and James. Reece's dad wants him to come back, but Reece said he'd rather die in a flaming car accident than go back. And I knew he meant it.

Reece is coming back to high school with James and I, and I'm super excited about that because I hate being there without him. Oh, and also, remember my best friend Jennifer? Well, in the five days we go without seeing each other, she hooked up with Reece's friend Chris. Did not see that coming.

______________________________________________________