Chapter 48

"God I missed them," Amelia said as we walked up the stairs of my mum and I's house.

"I could tell," I said with a smile. We just got back from the little party James, Jennifer, and I threw her. It was at Amelia and James' house. Amelia was so happy she had tears rolling down her face. James, Jennifer, Charlie, Chris, Jake, and I were the only ones there with her, but Amelia said it was one of the best days of her life.

"Thank you so much Reece," Amelia whispered, turning around to face me. She grinned, cupping my face.

I felt a smile burn across my lips. "Anything for you baby. I love you more than anything Lia. I will do anything to make you happy."

Amelia smirked, her hands coming underneath my shirt. "Anything?" I licked my lips, nodding quickly.

"Anything," I mumbled, picking her up. She wrapped her legs around my waist, kissing my lips. I carried her the rest of the way up the stairs and ran into my room. I dropped her onto my bed, still kissing her. "One second," I said against her lips, reaching over to open my drawer. I felt around for a condom, but I couldn't find one. "Shit!"

"What?" Amelia asked, pulling my shirt over my head. I groaned, stopping her.

"Babe, I don't have any condoms," I said.

"Who gives a fuck?" she replied, shaking her head. She threw my shirt to the ground and then started working on my belt. She slipped it off no problem, causing me to get furiously turned on.

"You could get pregnant."

"So?"

"Lia, this would ruin your future!" I yelled, getting off of her. "I don't know if you care, but I do! Amelia, I want the best life possible for you! You deserve better than this! You can't get pregnant right now!"

"But I want a baby!" Amelia yelled in response.

I swallowed. "Y-You do?" She nodded. I licked my lips, starting to unzip my pants. "I'll do anything to make you happy." I mentally slapped myself. I promised not to let anything keep Amelia here, away from Oxford, but what do I do? Agree to help her get pregnant. I'm so stupid!

I got on top of her as I slid my pants down to the ground. I kicked them off, kissing her luscious lips. "I love you," she whispered.

"I love you more," I argued.

"Not possible," she said, pulling off her sweater.

* * *

"Positive," Amelia said, walking out of the bathroom.

"Y-You're pregnant?" I whispered.

"Yeah," she nodded, grinning like an idiot.

"Oh my god!" I yelled, picking her up. I twirled her around, making her giggle.

"I'm pregnant!" she yelled, jumping up and down.

"We have to tell James," I say.

"Why?"

"He's your brother! He should be the first to know!"

"Why not someone else? Like someone who wont beat the shit out of you?"

"Lia, he wont 'beat the shit out of me'! James and I are friends now!"

"So? He'll still kick your ass," Amelia replied.

I rolled my eyes. "Oh come on." Amelia laughed, wrapping her arms around my neck.

"We're having a baby," she whispered.

"Yeah," I nodded.

"We're going to be parents."

"The best parents ever," I said, kissing her lips.

______________________________________________________