Chapter 17

Reece's P.O.V

I turned towards James. I smirk at him. His eyes were daggers, pointed directly at me. "I want you to back off of my sister, got it Bibby?" he hisses, clenching his fists.

I roll my eyes. "I don't really give a shit what you want James. I've never felt this away about another person that I feel with Amelia. I'd crawl to the ends of the earth to be with her. I would do anything and everything to make her happy. She's everything to me." An angry frown crosses my face, and I clench my own fists.

"Wanna know something?" He says. "I don't fucking care! I-"

"She saved my life. I've been cutting for years. It got so bad, my mum had to take me to the doctor's then send me to my aunts so I could be alone. When she sent me back, I decided to kill myself because nothing made me better. But then that morning... I saw her. I saw the most flawless girl in the world a-and I fell in love with her. I wanted to know more about her, so I sat with her in chemistry class- and then we became partners and hung out together. I decided to wait to kill myself; because I needed to get to know her better. Then we kissed and... and I couldn't bring myself to suicide. I fell so hard for her... And I know you don't give a fuck about how much I am in love with your sister, but I'm making it very clear that I am not letting her go. Not for anything." I stop. Realizing what I just said. I admited everything to him. Everything.

But I knew it wouldn't make a difference. "Get the fuck out of my house!" James yells, pointing at the door. "And if I fucking see you with my sister again, and I will fucking blind you!"

I shake my head. "I told you. I'm not letting you take her away from me. I'd sooner take a bullet to the head, than loose my Amelia."

James lunges towards me, throwing a punch at my face. I groan, falling backwards. I collapse, and my head beats against the wooden floor.

Amelia's P.O.V

"I told you. I'm not letting you take her away from me. I'd sooner take a bullet to the head, than loose my Amelia." Tears flow down my face as he says that. I can't help it. Hearing him profess his love for me to james, hearing him admit everything, it made my heart not only flutter but break.

I hear a crash, and A grunting noise. I jump to my feet, and I run down the stairs. Reece's on the ground, and james is on top of him. Brutally throwing punches at his face. "James! Stop!" I scream, running towards them. James gets off of Reece, glaring at me.

"I told you to stay upstairs," he says sternly, his face emotionless.

"And you said you wouldn't hurt him," I say, biting my bottom lip. I fall to my knees, caressing Reece's now bloody face. "A-Are you alright?" He leans up, grabbing my hand.

"I'm fine," he replies, sitting up. I wrap my arms around him, and bury my face in his neck.

"Go," James yells, pulling me off of Reece. I weep even harder, begining to beat james' arms. "Now. Or else I will kill you."

"NO!" I scream. "JAMES! NO!" Reece quickly gets up.

"Fine. J-Just let me say goodbye to Amelia," he says, and I can hear his heart breaking in his voice. I swallow, waiting for James to let me go. I fling myself in Reece's arms one last time. He kisses my lips, and tells me he loves me. "This isn't forever Lia," he whispers into my ear so only I can hear. "We'll be together. One way, or another."

I nod, leaning up to kiss his lips. "I love you." He holds me in the kiss, and murmers 'I love you more' back to me. "N-Not p-possible," I stammer, feeling my own heart break.

"Lia-"

"You've said you're goodbyes; now go," James grabs Reece before he can finish his sentence. Everything after that seemed to happen in fast motion: James throwing- literally throwing- Reece out, him yelling, me crying...

"I told you to stay away from him!" James practically screams at me, pointing at me accusingly. "And you promised you would!"

"So?" I yell back, frustrated with him.

"And you told me that you hated him. That you never wanted to see him again!" James shoves me.

"Stop it! Just fucking stop it james!" I yell. James stops. I've never sworn in front of him before. "You're such an asshole! Just like all the people say at school!" He freezes, staring at me wide eyed. "Yeah, you don't think I know? Everybody talks about you. The big football star; player; jerk; asshole- everything. Nobody likes you!"

James raises his fist, and at first, I'm sure he's going to hit me. But he just lowers his fists. "You're a bitch."

"And I hate you." With that, I run up the stairs, no longer able to face him. I dart into my room, and shut the door. I lock it, and push my nightstand in front of it. I collapse on my bed it tears, clutching the necklace Reece gave me in my hand.

______________________________________________________________