prologue

PROLOGUE

PROLOGUE

❛Where's sirius? What happened?❜

Hope James Lupin-Black was born the daughter of Sirius Black and Remus Lupin on December 14th, 1979

Hope James Lupin-Black was born the daughter of Sirius Black and Remus Lupin on December 14th, 1979. A year and a half following her brother Alphard Peter. Both of their parents coming from the brave Gryffindor house and the troublesome marauders.

It was an early December morning when Sirius Black and Remus Lupin were given the young baby girl. With blonde hair like her brother and striking silver eyes like Sirius.

"She looks just like you, Sirius," Remus spoke softly, kneeling down next to his son. "Alfie, this is your new baby sister."

The toddler squinted his eyes. "What her name?"

"This is Hope," said Sirius, smiling from ear to ear. "Just imagine all the pranking you two will do. You guys and Mini Prongs will be the new generation of marauders."

The Lupin man rolled his eyes at his fiance, while Alfie walked away. "We're parents now, Sirius, you know how much trouble we were. Besides, don't children need ground rules? We can't just let them run around and do as they please--"

"Oh, come on, Moony. Don't be such a buzzkill.

"Uncle Prongs! Aunt Lily!"

Both men looked over to see James and Lily Potter standing in the doorway, Lily's hand resting on her small baby bump. The Potter man walked over to his nephew, picking him up off the ground. "Hey, Alfie. I got you some new things that'll make your dads so mad."

"Prongs, you do realize children need guidance and rules? Right?"

"Blah, blah, blah, they also need fun. Like joyous rides on broomsticks, pranking kids all around Hogwarts, that kind of stuff." James attempted to explain, looking to Sirius for back up.

Lily rolled her eyes at her husband before looking to Remus in agreement. "Alright, Remus wins. Now, let me see my goddaughter." as Remus handed Hope to Lily, her green eyes lit up. "Oh, she is just the cutest thing. What did you guys name her?"