year two: crazy rogue bludger

CHAPTER TEN

CHAPTER TEN

❛Do you not know how to operate a wand?❜

Much to multiple peoples' surprise, Hope Lupin sat at the table of Gryffindors with her friends the next morning

Much to multiple peoples' surprise, Hope Lupin sat at the table of Gryffindors with her friends the next morning. Hermione knew she would, but Ron had just been left speechless at the fact that the girl was sitting in front of him.

Hope had no food sitting in front of her but she sipped on milk. "What's on your mind, 'Mione?"

"We need proof that Malfoy isn't the Heir of Slytherin." Hermione spoke softly. "We want to believe you, but we want for sure proof."

"How do you think we could pull that off?" questioned Harry.

Hermione looked to Hope who immediately started shaking her head. "No, no, no. That potion is dangerous."

"Potion?"

"A Polyjuice Potion. It makes you look like someone." Hope explained. "It's also very dangerous."

Harry looked to the two girls. "But, who would we turn into?"

"Someone who's close to Malfoy." Hermione started to say, which gained Hope's attention. "Crabbe and Goyle, maybe Pansy Parkinson."

"You're not serious. Greg and Vincent, really?"

Ron let out a growl. "Why? Afraid of your boyfriends getting hurt?"

"Ronnie Boy, why so gloomy?" Fred said from behind his younger brother. "Little Lupin, you look angry."

"What gave you that hint, Fredrick?" she grumbled.

George looked to the girl that sat with her arms crossed. "Hope, I have some Quidditch things to discuss with you."

"You do?"

"I do."

A smile came upon Hope's face as she stood up. "I'll talk to you two later."

Hermione reached out and grabbed the Lupin girl's wrist. "At least think about it, Hope. Please?"