year four: quidditch world cup

CHAPTER FOUR

CHAPTER FOUR

❛Like a corn colored dog?❜

Every single one of the teenagers had souvenirs in their hands as they walked to the stadium where the Quidditch World Cup was being held

Every single one of the teenagers had souvenirs in their hands as they walked to the stadium where the Quidditch World Cup was being held. Millions of wizards from all over the world gathered, ready to see the game between Bulgaria and Ireland.

As Ginny Weasley and Hope Lupin-Black reached the top box where they were going to be watching the game from, the two girls stared out to the field in awe. The seats were so high it was like you could see anything and everything.

"It's like you can see the whole world from here!" exclaimed Ginny, pointing her finger out. "There's so many people!"

Hope nodded, her smile wide. "I think I see some people from France! Look at their hats!"

"And look, there's wizards from Russia!" she shouted in reply. "They're wearing weird fluffy hats!"

Hermione looked over at the two girls and scrunched her nose. "Actually it's physically impossible to know--"

"Let us have our moment, Hermione." interrupted Ginny, and began to point some more. "Look, J, they're wearing those cute chinese dresses!"

Fred, George, and Charlie strolled over next to the three girls, the elder twin held a smirk on his face. "The Veelas should be getting out here soon, that's the good stuff."

"Disgusting, Fred." laughed Charlie, eyeing his brother with slight disgust. "This is about Quidditch, not women--"

"It's not my fault that you don't find women attractive." he interrupted, holding up a finger to Charlie's tanned face.

His blue eyes widened as he looked to his brother. "I do--"

Fred shook his head quickly and laughed some more. "You prefer Dragons over women, Charlie."

Hope shrugged her shoulders. "They are really cute, with their big wings and little nostrils--"

"But they're dragons." interrupted George, looking down to his girlfriend. "They're not meant to be cute--"