year four: sneaking around

CHAPTER ONE

CHAPTER ONE

❛You just want to fangirl over Viktor Krum.❜

Hope Lupin-Black sat on the bed of George Weasley, leaning back on the oak bed-frame

Hope Lupin-Black sat on the bed of George Weasley, leaning back on the oak bed-frame. The two Gryffindors sat centimeters across from each other, their lips connected as they continued to kiss. As the two parted, Hope laid back onto the pillows.

"Who do you think will be our Defense Against the Dark Arts teacher this year?" questioned George, randomly looking over to his girlfriend.

Hope shrugged, running a hand through her hand. "Hopefully no one I'm related to, or someone who isn't psycho."

"Like Hogwarts would even have the luck."

As she let out a chuckle, Hope looked over to George. "I don't really care much about my studies. I mean sure they're needed, but there are more important things."

George Weasley furrowed his eyebrows in confusion. "You don't care about your studies?"

"I care about Quidditch, George." she spoke as if it were obvious. "Duh."

"Might as well call you Oliver Wood." the teenage boy joked, letting out a light laugh. "Obsessed with Quidditch."

Hope stuck her tongue out in a joking way. "Who do you think will make captain this year?"

George shrugged his shoulders, then looked back to his girlfriend. "I would say you, I mean, you're bloody amazing."

"I don't know." she spoke slowly, looking down at her fingernails. "Harry might make captain, he's pretty talented--"

"Love, you were the youngest Quidditch player in this century." he insisted, looking baffled that she was doubting herself.

She only shook her head numerous times. "But Harry is Harry. He defeated a dark wizard, and everyone loves him."

George placed a finger and placed a soft kiss on her pale cheek. "You're amazing, Hope."

Hope's cheeks turned a bright shade of pink, and her flips formed into a smile. "Thank--"