year four: the four champions

CHAPTER TEN

CHAPTER TEN

❛Are you stupid?❜

The third-year boys dorm had been more quiet than usual for quite some time

The third-year boys dorm had been more quiet than usual for quite some time. Ever since Hope Lupin-Black had decided to sleep in her boyfriend's dorm, leaving one bed empty in the dorm she usually slept in. The morning after Beauxbatons and Durmstrang arrived to Hogwarts, Hope Lupin-Black walked a walk of shame.

It never crossed her mind how she ended up in the Hufflepuff Common Room, though her only assumption was Cedric had taken her there while she was drunk. But once she woke up, she went straight to her bed in the boy's dorm.

As Hope walked up the stairs, she didn't even think why it didn't turn into a slide, but she didn't dare question. But as she opened the door, she was met by a girlish scream from Seamus Finnegan as he was in the middle of changing.

"Hope, you can't just walk in here like that!" exclaimed Seamus, holding a blanket over himself. "I don't have a shirt on."

Dean Thomas looked at him from across the room with narrowed eyes. "It isn't like there's anything to see, Seamus."

"Don't mind me." she laughed, walking right by him and laying down on her bed. "Go on, you can get on your shirt now."

Neville Longbottom walked out of the bathroom and eyed her hungover appearance. "What are you doing here, anyways?"

"Do I need a reason to visit my favorite third-years?"

"Not exactly, but we haven't seen you in a while." answered Dean, putting on a Gryffindor sweater. "You've been distant, plus you're always with George."

Seamus wiggled his eyebrows and began to sing loudly. "Hope and George sitting in a tree K-I-S-S--"

"Don't be so loud, I have a headache." she held up her hand, covering her face with a pillow. "But, can you be a doll and hand me my pink top."

Neville nodded walking over to her trunk, only to see a single jean skirt along with other items. "You need some organization. But I'm not seeing it."