year one: mirror of erised

CHAPTER THIRTEEN

ओह! यह छवि हमारे सामग्री दिशानिर्देशों का पालन नहीं करती है। प्रकाशन जारी रखने के लिए, कृपया इसे हटा दें या कोई भिन्न छवि अपलोड करें।

CHAPTER THIRTEEN

❛You idiot.❜

As Hope Lupin-Black snuck back into the boy's common room of Gryffindor Tower, she saw everyone already asleep except for one

ओह! यह छवि हमारे सामग्री दिशानिर्देशों का पालन नहीं करती है। प्रकाशन जारी रखने के लिए, कृपया इसे हटा दें या कोई भिन्न छवि अपलोड करें।

As Hope Lupin-Black snuck back into the boy's common room of Gryffindor Tower, she saw everyone already asleep except for one. Harry Potter sat wide awake on his bed, playing with the invisibility cloak.

She stopped herself in the doorway, observing her god-brother as he slipped on the cloak. Only to hold out her hand to stop him from going anywhere.

"Harry, where do you think you're going?" questioned Hope, looking at her watch. "It's midnight."

"I don't know, but you have to stay here," he told her, turning to leave once again. "Just go to sleep."

Hope rolled her eyes, laughing to herself. "You're hilarious, Harry. Truly."

"Hope, seriously."

"Hope, seriously." she mocked him in return.

The Potter boy glared his eyes at her, pushing her towards the bed. "Hope James, I mean it. Would you just go to sleep?"

"Harry James, I mean it. You're hilarious, especially if you think I'm going to sleep after seeing you try to sneak out," she smirked, grabbing ahold of the other side of the cloak. "We both know that cloak has room for two."

Knowing he couldn't argue with her, the two got under the cloak together. Harry and Hope walked down the stairs and then climbed through the portrait hole into the corridor. Just as James and Sirius had done at their age.

"Who's there?" the Fat Lady yelled out, but the two first-years just stayed silent as they tip-toed away from her.

As the two stopped in the middle of the corridor, Hope looked over to Harry with a brilliant idea on her mind. She whispered, "Library, Nicolas Flamel, let's go."

The library was dark and slightly creepy at night. Harry held up a lamp, trying to guide them through the rows of books. The Restricted Section sat in the very back of the library, with only a rope separating it from students.

THANTOPHOBIA ① g.weasleyजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें