year four: best friends split

CHAPTER TWELVE

CHAPTER TWELVE

❛Did he get blue ones?❜

Hope Lupin-Black sat down by the Black Lake with Lee Jordan, Henry Hammond, and Fred and George Weasley, snacking and pursuing a new action of pranks to play on the visiting students and the caretaker of Hogwarts

Lee sucked on one of Hope's many sugar quills as he spoke. "I still cannot believe you downed an entire bottle of that vodka stuff."

"Don't remind me, Jordan." she laughed in return, rolling her eyes playfully. "That was not a time I want to remember."

Henry shrugged his shoulders as he sketched out the plans. "You couldn't stop giggling for more than ten seconds."

"Better than vomiting everywhere." her grey eyes narrowed in the direction of the Hammond boy. "Remind you of anyone, Hammond?"

"That was one time."

George burst out laughing, and quickly shook his head. "It's been more than just one time, Henry. Anytime you drink, you throw up everywhere."

"And Towlers is always stuck cleaning it up." Lee laughed, which caused Henry to stick up his middle finger in response.

Hope just looked from George to Lee to Fred. "You make poor Kenneth Towlers clean it up?"

"Not make." Fred defended, taking a sip of butterbeer. "We simply don't clean it up ourselves, I mean, who do you think we are?"

"He's got a point, love."

The Jordan boy started to make fake gagging noises as he eyed the couple. "If you call her love one more time, I'll be the one to vomit."

Before anyone had a chance to reply, the five of them saw Harry and Hermione walking towards them in the distance. Hermione looked like she was trying to drag Harry back towards the castle, but he continued to walk.

"Harry, I just don't think it's the best--"

"If I wanted your opinion on this, I would've asked for it." the Potter boy snapped back, continuing to walk towards the five Gryffindors.