year four: drama queen lee

CHAPTER EIGHT

CHAPTER EIGHT

❛Disgusting.❜

George Weasley and Hope Lupin-Black didn't have alone time away from their friends often, especially with them trying to hide their relationship

George Weasley and Hope Lupin-Black didn't have alone time away from their friends often, especially with them trying to hide their relationship. But hiding their want to spend time together, alone, was much more difficult.

The two laid on George's bed kissing intensely, the kisses seeming to be leading somewhere more. As the snogging session got more heated, the door swung open to reveal Lee Jordan.

"Ah!" he exclaimed, which caused Hope to open her eyes. "My eyes, my eyes!"

Suddenly, Hope sat up quickly, pushing her boyfriend onto the carpeted floor. "We put a sign on the door--"

George just looked up at his girlfriend, rubbing his back in pain. "You could've just asked me, can you get off? No, no. You pushed me onto the floor."

Hope reached out her hand, helping him back onto his own bed. "I'm sorry, I got scared."

"Now our mood is ruined--"

Lee Jordan let out a dramatic gasp, bringing his hand to his mouth. "You two were totally going to--"

"Lee, we were just kissing." replied Hope, ever so quietly. Which caused George to stifle a laugh. "That's it."

"Didn't look like 'just kissing' to me."

Hope rolled her eyes, narrowing her eyes at Lee. "You're just being dramatic--"

"I told you I didn't want to be an uncle yet." he spoke loudly, causing George to look to Hope confused. "You seemed to take that the wrong, wrong way."

"Uncle, love?"

Hope just shook her head, leaning into George's chest. "Lee says that he doesn't want to be an uncle yet."

"I don't!"

"Lee, can we have five more minutes?" questioned George, looking to Lee innocently. "We were kind of in the middle of something--"