year three: taking a hit for a cousin

CHAPTER SIX

CHAPTER SIX

❛She was creepy.❜

One of the worst parts about a new year at Hogwarts, was that classes started immediately

One of the worst parts about a new year at Hogwarts, was that classes started immediately. It gave all of the students no time at all to get settled in.

Divination class was placed in a strange classroom, little tea tables scattered around the room. Different types of Crystal Balls were lined up on shelves around the classroom. Overall, it looked like a crossover between an old tea shop and someone's attic.

"Sit my children, sit." came a raspy high-pitched voice from around the corner.

Hope Lupin rolled her eyes and sat across from Milo Bishop, who smiled at her knowingly.

"Milo, hello."

The voice then came around the corner to reveal a woman with unruly curly strawberry-blonde woman with wide rimmed navy glasses.

"In this room, you will explore the Art of Divination, if you posses--"

Milo cut her off by waving his hand. "The Sight."

"The Gift." she glared at him.

The boy only shrugged and flashed Hope a smile. "Close enough."

"I am Professor Trelawney. And together, we shall cast ourselves into the future. But know this. One either has the Gift or not." said the professor as she looked around the room. "It cannot be divined from the pages of a book. Books only cloud ones inner eye"

Hermione shook her head and crossed her arms. "What rubbish."

Milo, Ron, Harry, and Hope all whipped around to see a frustrated Hermione. Ron eyed her up and down before saying. "When'd you get here?"

"Me? I've been here all along." said Hermione, as she turned her attention back to the seer.

Professor Trelawney whipped around to be face to face with Neville, who was shaking in fear. "You! Is your grandmother well?"