year three: big brothers

CHAPTER TEN

Deze afbeelding leeft onze inhoudsrichtlijnen niet na. Verwijder de afbeelding of upload een andere om verder te gaan met publiceren.

CHAPTER TEN

❛Uncle Peter is alive.❜

Hope Black sat out by the Quidditch Pitch, shivering in the November breeze

Deze afbeelding leeft onze inhoudsrichtlijnen niet na. Verwijder de afbeelding of upload een andere om verder te gaan met publiceren.

Hope Black sat out by the Quidditch Pitch, shivering in the November breeze. The teenage girl had longed for alone time for weeks, and decided sitting next to her favorite place would give her so.

"This is just so stupid." Hope said to herself.

Out of the corner of her eye, she saw the black dog. The same black dog she had seen before school started, its eyes were sadder than they were before.

"It's you. How'd you get to Hogwarts?" she questioned, welcoming the dog to sit next to her. "Trust me, this hasn't been my week. First, I find out my dad is innocent. Well, I think he is. Then, Papa got so mad and called me a disappointment. I think I disowned myself."

The dog curled up next to her and dropped a note into her lap. It read out 'I'm Padfoot.'

"Padfoot?"

From behind her, a loud voice came, scaring the dog away. "Hope!"

Hope whipped around to see her brother and the blonde girl he was with days before. "Alfie? Random girl?"

"This is Alexa." he introduced. "Alexa is my girl--"

"You must be Hope." she said in a sickly sweet voice.

Hope eyed her brother. "No, Alfie just happened to call me that."

"Hope--"

Alexa placed a hand on the boy's chest and let out a fake laugh. "You're so funny. Alphard has told me so much about you."

"Alphard has?"

"Of course." exclaimed Alexa, in a high-pitched voice. "You're his baby sister after all."

Once the two girls shook hands, Hope wasn't in next to the Quidditch pitch anymore.

Four adults stood in front of a broken Hogwarts. All four stood crowded around a broken crystal ball.