Do you like my dad?

Anais' POV

I was seated next to my papa. The nice lady that opens the door for me yesterday was seated next to my dad too, they were in deep conversation. My dad seems a bit happy with Ms.Charlie

I like her too, she helped me and she served me breakfast. But that woman sitting across from her kept staring at me, she's pretty scary. She had a stern look and furrowed her eyebrows at me. I didn't like how she was staring at me.

The weird spider was just sitting next to Ms.Vaggie, I think his name was Angel Dust. He and I talked about me. He was nice, even though most demons are evil.

"Aren't ya a little cutie?" Angel Dust said in a high pitched voice, a voice that people use when they praise their dog. "Thank you Mister!" I smiled brightly. "Aw, Al, you have such a lovely daughter. It's hard to believe she's even your daughter." Charlie told papa.

"Thank you my dear! She is just my little fawn. Maybe when she's older she'll be like me, or maybe both like me and like how she is now!" Alastor told Charlie with a bright smile.

"Alright, well we should all get to work. This hotel doesn't work itself, now does it?" Charlie got up from her seat and brightly told the staff. Husk, like always, groaned but got up and headed to the adult stool, that has all sorts of glass bottles full of something.

Nifty got up and got everyone's plate and cups. I handed mine with hers and she gave me a smile, I smiled back. "Thank you Nifty!" I said to her she nodded her head. And gave me a quick note problem'.

"Let's get to work then." The annoyed Vaggie said as she got up. Papa got up too and told me he'll be in his office, if I wanted to go with him later I know where it is at. I nodded and hugged him.

"I'll see you later Ana, Charlie here is going to be with you in the meantime. Is that alright?" Dad asked me and I nodded. "I like Charlie!" I happily told my dad. He smiled and looked at her then at me. "I like her too." He said with a smirk and walked away.

I turned to Charlie. She was bright red. "Ms.Charlie? Are you alright? Are you sick?" I asked her, curiously. "What! Oh n-no I'm alright dear. Ehhrmm, let's head to my office!" Charlie grabbed my hand gently and we walked to her office where she and I will be organizing papers.

It had only been a few minutes. "Charlie?" I asked for the blonde demon. "Yes, Anais?" She replied back. I took a quick second to think of my words. Papa always said to be careful with your words, you always want to leave someone happy with your lies or your truth.

"Do you like my daddy?" I asked bluntly, I looked at her and she gave me an embarrassed look. She was red head to toe. "Oh Anais...I don't know what to say.." she stuttered as she said this. "Tell me the truth, I know papa likes you. I can tell when he's genuine or not. He gives you the same smile he gives me." I walked up to a flushed Charlie.

"I- sigh, I do like your dad. We've been working as co-workers and friends for a while now." Charlie told me as I patted her hand. I smiled at her brightly. "You and him would be great together! He hasn't felt that happy for another woman besides my momma. But momma was always busy. She didn't have enough time with me when papa left." I told her this and she looked at me and held my hands.

"But I know you'll be a great mommy!" I happily yelled this out. Charlie blushed again. "You want me and Al to be together?" She hesitated when she was about to say this. I smiled, "of course! He likes you, as much as he loves me. He fell for you Ms."

She smiled at me, I smiled back. "Alright Anais, let's not talk about your dad anymore. Let's talk about you, where is your mother?"

The two talked about Anais and why she left, how she left and how she found her father. They also got to know each other. Anais talked about mom, her mom was a decent mom but that's what she should have expected, it's Hell she lives in.

Charlie's POV

I felt bad for Anais, why is she in Hell? Can she go to heaven? I know she's only seven but she doesn't deserve to be in Hell. I think she was born here, I can still help her and her dad. But we all know Al, he doesn't want to leave.

Anais and I talked about everything. She seemed very fond of me, I'm very god of her too. She's just so cute, we didn't end up working again. We just sat and talked about ourselves, we got to know each other in the brink of 12 minutes.

Anais is a sweet little girl. She's encouraging me to confess to Alastor. I'm not very....ehh I'm not confident enough to do so. Anais told me she's going to play Cupid, I just laughed it off, she's not being serious, right?

✈︎ ✈︎ ✈︎ ✈︎ ✈︎ ✈︎ ✈︎ ✈︎ ✈︎ ✈︎ ✈︎ ✈︎ ✈︎ ✈︎ ✈︎

Alastor's POV

I was walking to Charlie's office. It was getting sundown and I wanted to see my two favorite demons, well my good friend Husker and Nifty are my favorite demons but I have two demons that are in my heart, or what is left of.

I heard giggling from inside Charlie's office. Then I heard singing, my little girl was singing with Charlie. My heart fluttered, I've only heard Charlie sing on the picture show. Her voice combined with my daughters was like a honey on a stick, sweet and sticky.

I softly smiled and rested my head against the door. Wanting to join in and hug them both. They were singing "Somebody to Love" by Queen. I personally have never heard it but judging by the way they repeated it, gave me an idea. Anais likes his songs and so does Charlie.

When they finished I opened the door, and smiled at the two. "Dad!" Anas ran up to me and hugged my legs, I patted her head. "What a show! You both sounded so lovely!" I held Anais and walked over to Charlie.

"Y-you heard?" Charlie seemed a bit red. I nodded, "It sounded so beautiful my dear! You sounded amazing and so did you my sweet fawn!" I hooped my daughters nose and smiled at Charlie.

"T-thank you Al." Charlie smiled. "Thanks dad." Anais said to me, I put her down and tugged Charlie's dress pants. She went to the ground at Anais' height and Anais whispered something that made Charlie blush.

"Oh, n-now?" Charlie asked a bit nervously. I tilted my head to the left and looked at the two girls. Anais nodded and headed out the door. "I'll be outside, I have full faith on you and papa." She waved at us and smiled. She then closed the door.

"S-so, Al, I have something important to tell you. Anais cheered me on to tell you this. But uhm..." Charlie took a moment to take a break to stop her stuttering. "Listen Al, I know were merely co-workers and friends but ehh l-lately I've been having these feelings."

Sorry it took a while to post this 🥺

Also I think I'm losing interest in 'Guilty' since I have no clue as to what a good plot can be used as. Anyways I'll leave you with this. Don't worry, I'll still continue Guilty but I need to work on the plot and the climax. I'll try my best. Thank you all for reading my cringe stories and voting them and commenting them, love you all <3