Truth

It had been weeks since that incident. Lyra has been trying to avoid Jack for 3 weeks. In those weeks she finished college.

It was her last course. She was glad she finished, college often would stress her out. She just had to stay for a couple of months at her current job and would soon resign.

It was a cold Friday, it was late and Lyra was walking around. She walked into the White Castle. She waited until someone noticed she was there.

"Lyra?" Mary asked she walks up to her. "You look very tired. Have you been sleeping?" Mary asked as she was closer to her.

Lyra nods, "I need to see Lucifer. It will only be for a moment." Lyra says, Mary looked at her confused but obliged.

She lead her to the portal, Mary looked at Lyra. "Be careful." Lyra nods and entered the portal.

She now saw red. She flew to the castle and entered an open window. She lands and her wings disappear. She looked around, throne room she thinks to herself.

She walked up to the two thrones. "Lucifer." She says as she saw red glowing eyes looking down at her. She went on one knee, keeping her stare.

"My granddaughter." He says in a low deep voice. "What brings you back to Hell?" He asked, genuinely confused.

"I am lost. I don't have an idea of what I am, who I am. Am I cursed?" She asked Lucifer. She could feel her throats swell up.

"I was told I had to release all my anger. If not I would not be myself. Am I a monster?" Lyra asked, she could feel her eyes burn.

"Tell me." She whispered, a tear rolled down her cheek. Lucifer stayed silent.

"TELL ME!" She yelled, another tear rolled down her cheek. Lucifer laughs.

"You are! You and your ex. Do you really think you were an angel? That you would automatically be accepted in Heaven when you lived in Hell for your whole childhood?!" Lucifer asked, he slammed his fist.

"Did you?!" He asked with such force in his tone. Lyra didn't say anything, more tears spilled.

"Isn't heaven filled with good people?" She asked, her voice breaking. "No." Lucifers voice was now deeper.

"You're like your mother. She refused to believe she is a demon, "I didn't do anything wrong" is what she would always say. She had bones in her closet." Lucifer states Mx

"I am not like that monster." Lyra says shaking her head. Lucifer noticed her eyes turned red.

"No...you're worst." Lucifer smiled menacingly. "Don't hide from the truth. You know what you are, you're just scared that everyone will abandon you." Lucifer says.

"He's not wrong." Lyra turned her head, it was the demon version of her. "Your holding back. Everyone who abandons you done and deserve your kindness." The other Lyra says.

"Let go." Other Lyra whispered into her ear. "I'll take care of us."

Lucifer noticed a red aura around Lyra. "Stop living in the past." Other Lyra says in a soft voice. "Stop acting so kind to others."

"I-I don't want-want this." Lyra says struggling to stand up. "You do." Lyra looked up at Lucifer.

He disappeared, it was the other Jack. "Where's Lucifer?" Lyra asked, "Not here. This is not hell. This is an illusion." Jack says getting up, Lyra noticed everything that was in Lucifers castle, was gone.

Lyra screamed, the other Lyra looked into her eyes and smiled. "It'll be over soon." She says as she put her forehead on Lyra's.

Her body entered Lyra, Lyra screamed in agony, feeling herself fight it to no avail.

Once the transformation was done, Lyra passed out.

Everything around her was normal. She never went to hell, she never saw Mary.

She was tricked by her own self, tricked into being vulnerable. She was trapped now, like Jack. Or so she thinks she is trapped like Jack.

A/N: I don't know how college works lol I'm only 15