Prophecy

"I promise to be back for you soon. I don't know when I'll return but I will." Lyra says as she gently grabs Angels long skinny arms.

He nods, "I know, it's just sad seeing you go again." Lyra smiled and pulled him into a hug. Though he was the size of a tree in her eyes.

"I have a gift for you. I remember you feeling me about something that brought you joy." Lyra says as she pulled away from their embrace.

She waved her hands around and a pink smog appeared.

Oink oink.

"Fat nuggets!!!" Angel swiftly grabbed the small demon pig in his arms and hugged the pink pig. "I thought I lost you buddy." Angel softly sobbed.

"It took a while to find him. I may or may not have entered your memories and pulled him out." Lyra says, Angel our one arm around her and hugged her.

"Thank you." He whispered, "What are friends for?" She asked.

                                         ~•*•~

Lyra walked around the cold empty mansion. She was surprised at how cold it was, it's hell, isn't it supposed to be flaming hot?

She walked around the log rows of bookshelves. Passing each one to find something specific.

She heard laughter and chatter from outside the library. She turned her attention back to the many book.

"Grandfather doesn't read. Grandmother surely didn't read either. So why the books?" Lyra asked herself.

"Charlie? Maybe." She says to herself, she finds a spot that seemed like an alley way.

She went to it and opened a small door, she crawled in and saw a large box contains files.

She picked one up and went through it.

"My files?" She asked as she saw her name. The picture didn't seem like her, well kinda but the hair was different.

Pitch black.

And her eyes were a deep shade of blue. Wearing armor it seemed like. "Who in the world is this?" She asked as she looked at the drawing.

It was more like a sketched but the nose and the facial features seemed the same. It was a realistic drawing.

It seemed old.

She picked up a book.

The Ruins of Heaven

She didn't think much of the title but her eyes widen at that one simple word.

Prophecy.

She raised a brow. She read through bits and pieces of each chapter. Only reading what was important to her.

"Dear god." She whispered, "So you're going to destroy the whole library? Why?" Lyra snapped her head up.

That sounded like Lilith.

"Because, Charlie and Alastor come here often and I don't want them to find my secret stash. Charlie will be angry and I really don't want anything to go to shit." Lucifer says, "Just leave it, lock it if you have to. I read here too." Lilith argues.

Lucifer groaned, "Whatever."

Lyra heard the footsteps leaving. She sighed in relief, she hummed at the book. She decided to take it along with her.

Along with a file of the woman who looked like her. She quickly got up and crawls back out. She hoped out of a window and flew down, flying back to Heaven.

She sneaked her way back to her home but stopped when she felt a string to her heart.

DL.

As much as she didn't want to be trapped, she had to go see her. She needs her body back and truth be told...she does need her alter ego.

She quickly ran to the direction of where her heart told her to go.

Jack's apartment.

She climbed in from the window and fell on top of a sleeping DL. Demon Lyra opened her eyes quickly and was met by Lyras ghost face.

"What the hell happened to you?" She asked, "What happened to you?" Lyra asked as she glanced at DL body, gesturing that she looks like a child.

"I guess this is what happens when you normal self leaves your alter ego. I think." DL shrugged. Lyra got up and looked down at DL.

"I had to admit this but...I missed you." DL says, looking away. Lyra's face softened, "So did I."

DL looked back up and smiled, "I have so much to tell you. But you need to promise me not to control me again." Lyra states firmly.

DL nods, "You have my word." She says as she crossed her heart.

Lyra kneeled down and grabbed DL's small hands and rests her forehead against hers. They closed their eyes as the two merged back to Lyra's body.

DL saw it all, everything.

"I guess you had that dream too?" DL asked, Lyra nods. "We have to stop this. This prophecy is set in 2 years. We need to try." Lyra says, DL sighed.

"We can't stay here. Not in Hell not Heaven." DL says, Lyra sighed. "What about earth?" Lyra suggests.

DL widened her eyes, "Earth?! Why?" She asked, "Because, we'd be safe there. Besides we've seen it before from a looking glass." Lyra shrugged.

"Fine. Let's get going then. We have a lot to discuss and learn."

"Agreed."