Before everything goes

I take a deep breath, I couldn't stop thinking about yesterday. I can't believe my whole relationship with Jack was just for him to use me to get back to Heaven.

I felt a bit miserable, I felt used. I shut my eyes and slapped myself. "No, you can do this. Just wash your face and do you regular routine. No one will notice, just smile." I tell myself.

I get up and wash my face and brush my teeth. I turn around, I see the vines and roses were still there. I sigh and close my eyes, I concentrated on getting them to disappear.

I open my eyes after a few moments and everything was back to normal. I smile and walk back to my room. I take a few deep breaths before going out and joining breakfast with my family.

I open my door and walked down the hall, I walked down the stairs and hear chattering. I take one last deep breath, hoping that I don't seem tense.

I walk in the kitchen and smile. "Good morning!" I said cheerfully, Angel looks at me confused and a bit worried. My parents looked at me and smile back, oh good, no one is noticing besides Angel!

I sat down next to Angel, "You okay?" He whispered, I nod. I started to eat and listen into everyones conversation.

I look at my half siblings, and then at my parents. I quickly finished and put my plate away. I excused myself and walk out, I sigh in relief once I was out of the hotel.

I wanted to go for a walk, maybe find something to do. So I just went and started walking, I didn't know where I was going, nor did I know what I was wanting to do.

I walk around for about 10 minutes, I ended up in a park. It was full of torturous games. I sat down on a bench and take in the scent that was warm, no scent but it's like sleeping jug fresh air except that air is warm.

I look around and take out my phone, I go play some music and close my eyes, I slice Din my seat even though I normally wouldn't.

After a few minutes, I hear a snap and quickly turn my head to the direction of the sound. I slowly turn my head back but kept an eye out.

I let out a small scream when I see Jack. I slapped him out of pure reaction, I took deep breaths and finally caught my breath.

"Fuck!" Jack said before falling on his bottom, I got up and ran away. "Wait, Anais!" Jack yelled after me, I didn't listen. I fell on my bottom once I hit something.

It was Jack again, I guess he flew and landed in front of me. "What the heck do you want from me?" I ask, I furrowed my eyebrows and glare into his eyes, he helped me up.

"I wanted to apologize." Jack looked at the ground, I roll my eyes and continue walking away. "Wait, I-" I cut him off.

"Listen, I do not want an apology. I don't feel comfortable being around someone who used me." I rub my arm, he sighs.

"Do you forgive me?" Jack asked, I look at him and give him a confused look. "Listen, I don't want to be used again. I think it's best we don't talk to each other again. Just because I'm an angel, doesn't mean you can use me. It also doesn't mean I am always forgiving because that's not true!" I raise my voice.

I sigh and shake my head, "Have a nice day!" I say sarcastically. I turn around and walk away, I didn't know what came over me.

I've never been this upset, I just didn't feel comfortable being around a liar. Would I ever be loved by someone who actually cares about me?

I just want someone to love.