Message received

It was 3 am, Jack was snuggling with Alexei. It had been 3 months since Lyra last left, Jensen had a hard time but it was Alexandria who struggled more. She blamed herself for the sudden disappearance of her granddaughter.

Jack wanted to tell her, he felt bad...he had grown close with Alexandria. He always kept her company too, he had a job but it was a night shift.

He hummed when he heard his phone vibrate. He was a light sleeper so he tried his best to bucking himself from Alexei, who whimpered in his sleep.

Jack sat up and saw a message from an unknown number. He frowned, he out the phone to "do not disturb" and went back to bed, holding Alexei closer.

Jack had no shirt, only black shorts. Alexei wore a shirt of Jacks and pajama pants.

It was nice. This was nice.

~*~

Jake woke up to an empty bed, it was still warm, so Alexei must have just gotten up a few minutes ago. He got up and walked into the kitchen and snuck behind Alexei.

He jumped at the sudden touch from Jack. Alexei was short, 5'8 short. He had brown curly locks and nice emerald eyes.

Jack rests is head on Alexei's shoulder. "I love you." Jack mumbled, Alexei giggles.

"Love you too."

~*~

Jensen was tying his shoes, getting ready for work. He was a bit grumpy because he woke up at 3 am to a message from an unknown number.

"Hello" was all it said.

He wore navy blue scrubs and walked out with his coat. Ready for the day.

When he got there he was greeted by a nurse. "Good morning Doctor Hernandez!" She says, she had platinum blonde hair tied into a bun and was attractive.

"Morning." Jensen said, walking past her. Ever since Lyra left he felt lonely but didn't feel like talking to any girl. In hopes that maybe Lyra will come back and they could get together.

"We have a young patient with a broken arm." The nurse said with furrowed brows. They were dyed to a dark brown color.

Jensen nods, "I'll take a look at it." He says putting his hands in the pockets of his white hospital coat.

The nurse stood there, head hung low. "Next time." She whispered to herself.

                                             ~*~

Jack and Alexei sat on the couch, cuddling as always. When there was a knock at the door. It was 5:56 PM, Jack groaned.

"I'll get it." Alexei says as he got up. He walked to the door and was surprised to see Jensen. "Can I help you Jen?" He asked, surprised to see him again.

"Is my brother- oh." Jack was now standing behind Alexei, "Hey why don't you go and uhhhh, wait for me and we can play video games later?" Jack nervously asked Alexei.

Alexei furrowed his brows and then widen his eyes is shock, "Oh! Y-yeah!" Alexei quickly turned around and walked back to his room.

"What do you want dude?" Jack asked, "I got a message from an unknown number and-" Jack cut Jensen off, "Yeah me too, and why is that so special?" Jack asked.

"You did? What did it say?!" Jensen asked, "Jesus, it just say 'hey' I didn't answer it because I didn't feel like it." Jack says crossing his arms.

"I got the same message. What's the number?" He asked, "000-386-2091." Jensen's eyes widen.

"Same."
————————

The two twins sat on the couch, waiting for a response on their phones that was placed on the coffee table.

Suddenly Jensen's phone got a notification and later so did Jacks.

"Hello my sons, I just wanted to ask if it was alright if I met you?" The message says.

"Mom." Jack suddenly says, breaking the silence between the two. "I'm not sure but it could be." Jack adds.

"Let's ask." Jensen suggested, "It is me. Malissa Parker."

"Holy shit!" Jack crumpled as he covered his face with his hands. "What?" He asked, "Dad had a picture of mom I presumed. This must be her."

Jack reached under the coffee table and pulled out an old picture of a woman wearing a white shirt and blue jeans.

She had long dark brown hair, blue eyes. She looked very beautiful.

"Ah, no wonder i look so hot." Jack suddenly joked, "Are signifying that I'm the ugly one?" Jensen asked with an annoyed expression, "Yup."

"We're literally twins jackass!" Jensen smacked Jack in the back of the head. "This is why killed you!" The two started fighting.

From Alexei's door he smiled, he hand seen the two get this close before. Not when Jack decided being an Angel is enough, that is.

He softly closed the door and laid back down in bed. He was happy to see his sweet boyfriend get along with his brother, even if they are roughhousing.