Running out of time

The Fall of Heaven
A celestial will walk through the golden gates and her future would be set. She is to find out about Lucifer's plan, and the prophecy. Once she does, she will try to do anything to stop him.

Atlas, she fails. She gets captured by Lucifer's most trusted demons and gets locked in a cell and eventually gets killed by the knife of Lucifer.

Lucifer will kill God and Jesus and out Mary down in heaven.

All of Heaven would be tainted with red. The bodies are to be used as fuel for fire.

The ashes are to be the new kind of rain for the mortals.

Lucifer will send his most trusted demon who is the husband of his only daughter to control the mortal realm...to continue the wrath of Hell.

Hell will conquer every realm with the power source of the celestial being.

Her powers are to be use along with the second celestial. The two will both die on December 25 2022.

No one will live but those who worship the devil.

May those Rest In Peace...
~Lyra Ana Ace
~ Yahaira
~God
~Jesus
~ and to those who will not kneel down for him

«•»

"Where are we?" Lyra asked, "We're headed to the passageway I came from. But we need to bond together to be able to get to Heaven quickly."

"I'm curious, what did you mean by going back home?" Ophelia asked, Yahaira stopped in her tracks and sighed.

"I'm not dead and I'm not a spirit. I'm human and I've been missing for a while now. My mother...she needs me. Lucifer brought me here because he found out there were supposed to be 2 celestials."

"You're a celestial?!" Lyra asked, Yahaira nods. "I'm surprised you didn't read that part. Maybe it was faded, the book is very old looking. No matter, we need to get out of here."

"What do you know about the prophecy?" Lyra asked, "Well, we were supposed to die. I had anticipated the day I would die. Everyday felt like my last. I didn't know when Lucifer would come down to my cell and murder me in cold blood, it made me paranoid."

"Did we...break the prophecy some how?" Yahaira hesitated but nods. "Something or someone interfered. Saving us both from destiny." Yahaira respondes.

"What if you two still die?" Ophelia asked, worry filled her voice. "Then...fate will have it." Lyra softly says, "We'll be careful, I promise." Lyra says as she plants a kiss on Ophelia's forehead.

"And kid?" Yahaira looked up to meet Lyra's gaze, "We'll get you back to your mother. I promise." Yahaira couldn't help but softly smile.

"Lets just hope it all goes well. No matter what, we need to protect Heaven at every risk."

                                              «*»

"It's not much help I did, but I'm sure it was enough to get Lyra safely out of her prison." Alexandria says with a gentle voice.

"Alexandria, you never told me you had a granddaughter." She chuckled, "I'm sorry my friend, I didn't mean to. Tea?" She asked the woman who sat on her couch.

"Speaking of granddaughters, Bintlee...how was she?" Alex asked, Bintlee smiled warmly and sighed.

"Lyra was capable of getting herself out of that situation. Not because she's powerful but because she has your faith." Ms Veer says.

Alexandria smiled, "Honey is safe too." She says as she glanced down at the cat who laid down next to Benito.

"Let's just hope that we all get out of this safely. I am no help to this war. I'm only merely an angel of hope."