Rosie (short)

Anais' POV

I wake up and stretch. I see that grandma Ace has left. I frowned, I then started dressing myself. I checked my pocket watch and yelled. "It's 12 o'clock?!" I clutch on to my watch.

"What in the heck? Geez, I guess I overslept. Alrighty then, we'll...Angel is working. Papa is working, Charlie is working....I have no friends!" I whined. I crossed my arms together. "Hmph. I guess I'll just get some food and find something to do." I thought loudly to myself. I headed downstairs and heard someone talking to someone else.

I stopped in my tracks and listened. It sounded like Charlie, papa, and another female. "Hmmm." I peaked my head from the corner. I see a female demon with short hair, pure black eyes, sharp white teeth, grey skin and a purple dress on. I observed the lady.

"Ah, Rosie, why it's a pleasure to see that you've been doing good! Where's your husband?" Papa asked the demon, Rosie. I tilted my head. "Ah, thank you Alastor. And my husband is dead." She laughed and papa just smiled, Charlie just stood there listening.

I see Charlie noticed me because she excused herself and headed to the stairs. I hid behind the wall. Not from her just so Rosie and papa don't see me. "What are you doing here, kiddo?" Charlie asked. I smiled and she returned a smile back. "Listening." I responded.

We sat there hearing what the woman and papa where talking about. It seemed like they were just talking about how their lives have been, kinda boring.

My ears perked up when I heard "Rosie" say, "Is your little girl around somewhere, I sense a presence, a presence similar to yours." I guess he nodded because I hear creaking you to where me and Charlie were. I shooed her away so she wouldn't get I trouble. She refused and wanted to stay with me.

"Oh, dear? You were here the whole time?" Papa asked, Charlie nodded and explained. Papa just smiled and nodded. He gave her his hand and she took it. Rosie looked at me, well...I think she did. I couldn't really tell.

"Hello little one! I'm Rosie. Your fathers old friend. It's nice to finally meet you." She let our her hand out so I could shake it, and I did. "Anais." She smiled and I did too.

★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★

Rosie, papa and Charlie were in the dining room. They were eating some cake that Rosie brought in. I heard laughter and chattering. I frowned once again, Angel still hasn't come home yet, and I don't have a phone neither a home phone. I decided to go on a little adventure.

I get out of my room, I see Vaggie getting out too. She seemed a bit relaxed, I decided not to acknowledge her, I didn't want to ruin her mood. I rarely see her happy and calm. I smile to myself, then I question myself.

How come I look like papa but not act like him? I thought to myself internally. I was highly confused as to why I, Anais Mae Ace, wasn't as "horrendous" as my father. Why? Mama always used to say that I'm just like father. She would always yell at me, locking in my room because I would act up.

"Mama...why were so unfair to me? I am only a child. You...you..." I started sniffing. Remembering all what my mother did to me. I started sobbing uncontrollably. I only wanted to be loved.

I didn't want papa and Charlie to worry about me, so I kept my cries of trauma silent. I never told anyone, not even Angel. Speaking of...where is he? He still hasn't come back.

"Maybe I can track him. I just need to get under control." I wiped my eyes, "okay Anais, deep breath, in....out." My eyes then turn to a red static.

"Why are you so far...and who's that demon? You seem so...sad. Is he hurting you?" A tear dropped. I saw Angel Dust and another demon. The demon was tall and had heart shaped glasses and expensive clothing.

Angel had his all his arms crossed and was looking the other way, the other demon was talking. He seemed upset, then I see Angel crying, to where I respond with a tear drop.

Who is he?