BlOOpers

Season 2, ep. 6
I stopped in front of the door and took a deep breath. I thought for a moment before knocking, father always hated when others walked in without knocking, even when he was alive.

*knock*

*knock*

"Father? I need to speak to you, it's important." I say after knocking I can hear an audible 'come in' inside, I opened the door and closed it behind me.

I turn to see my father at his desk shuffling some papers around *quite giggling* "Ana! You're not supposed to loose character!" Alastor said with a cheery smile. "I couldn't help it!" Anais continues laughing. "Alright, cut. Take 10." Author says.

10 minutes later

I stopped in front of the door and took a deep breath. I thought for a moment before knocking, father always hated when others walked in without knocking, even when he was alive.

*knock*

                *knock*

"Father? I need to speak to you, it's important." I say after knocking I can hear an audible 'come in' inside, I opened the door and closed it behind me.

I turn to see my father at his desk shuffling some papers around, I took a deep breath and walked forward. "What is it, Ana? I have some papers I need to sign." He said, "Wow, okay chill." Anais says, breaking character again.

Season 2, ep. 13

*before chaos erupted, meaning before the extermination*
"Okay since there will be an extermination tomorrow, we will not be out. We do have cameras everywhere though so we will cut the clips out from everyone dying." Author says as she looks through her notes.

"No acting tomorrow?" Anais asked, Author looks duo and shakes her head. "Damn." Angel Dust snapped his fingers.

"Just don't do anything stupid. Pack your bags, we headed to the Magne's." Author says with a big smile.

The next day

"Okay, si we will be staying for like an hour or so? I'm pretty sure the extermination is half an hour though. Those motherfuckers don't wats TIME." Author says as she takes a step forward.

"You can just say Fallen Angels." Anais said, she groaned once everyone besides Angel left. "I know." He pats her back as they walk inside the big ass mansion.

11:55

*not even less than five minutes and Anais nearly fucking dies, lol*

"Holy fucking shit! Anais, are you okay?!" Author says as she grabs onto the side of the hospital bed, whatever the fuck you call them.

"I'd appreciate if you didn't curse so much, Author." Anais says with a half smile, "Girl you are lucky you are an angel and fucking adorable because I swear do would've beaten your ass for that stunt you pulled!" Author yelled.

"I-" author cuts off Anais, "I can't with you. I need a break." Author grumpily walked out and went to the nearest Starbucks.

"These people I swear." Author says as se sips her venti caramel ribbon crunch.

Authors note: hi sorry I was gone for a week, I hope these blooper episode makes it up!

I'll be sure to do these when I have nothing to write, anyways stay safe.

I love you all 💛