Promises

Lilith stood there in the balcony, hoping Lyra was safe and coming here to put an end to it.

She turned around and saw the book, she frowned at the sight of it. She decided to read it, she read the whole things and she couldn't help but feel helpless.

The celestial was to die as soon as she starts fighting against Lucifer. One celestial isn't enough, Lilith sighed.

She put the book back in its spot when she heard footsteps nearing. "Love, do you think Al would be up to taking over heaven with me? I could really use someone to help me with this battle." Lucifer says as he entered the room.

Lilith turned around and forced a smile, "Ask, but make a promise to him. He still thinks Lyra was in heaven." Lucifer grinned, he walked up to her and kissed her.

Lilith eyes were still open and she glanced away, feeling guilty for even suggesting the idea that she knew Lucifer would follow.

She didn't want her granddaughter to die, not at all. The moment she met Lyra she immediately loved the child.

She remember when she saw her eyes glisten as she laid eyes on her. She could tell that Lyra thought highly of her.

She wanted to be as pretty as her, but she is pretty. Beautiful.

Now she's helping her husband kill their granddaughter. Imagine how Alastor would feel when he realized his daughter is dead.
___________________________________
Jack sat there as he twirled the exotic flower in his fingers. He tried reaching out to her but he didn't get to her.

The flower hasn't glowed either. How odd, she was always there to talk to him. It's like she just disappeared out of nowhere.

He let out a sigh and felt arms wrap themselves from behind him. "What's troubling you?" Alexei asked, "Nothing, Nothing darling. Come on, let's go back to bed." Jack stood up and grabbed Alexei's hand, dropping the flower.

As they walked away, one of the flowers petal fell off.
____________________________________

Alastor was surprised nonetheless when his presence was needed from Lucifer. He hasn't talked much to him.

They were on mural terms, but didn't talk often. It was weird fro Lucifer to ask something from Alastor.

They were once enemies and now Alastor is working with his former enemy.

"I need you to help me get to Heaven. It is time that God feels my wrath. He will know true pain and know what loss really is." Lucifer growled. Alastor raised a brow.

"My daughter and her friends, and my mother. They're all there. If you promise to keep them out of it...I will join you in this revolution." Alastor says, he kept his face neutral.

Not wanting Lucifer to know how worried he is about this. What if Ana gets in between this?

"I promise." Lucifer grinned.

~*~

"Lyra?" Lyra looked down at the woman who called her name. The two were still walking, but now they were or and into an unknown world.

"I missed you." Lyra smiled down at Ophelia. "I missed you too. You were a great friend of mine. You were the only one to show me true kindness." Ophelia smiled.

"I promise not to leave again." Ophelia whispered, Lyra softly chuckled. "I promise I won't leave you. I'll stay by your side, right now...you are my top priority. I will take you to my grandmother, she will keep you safe until I deal with Lucifer and all of Hell." Lyra says as she stopped and grabbed Ophelia's hands.

"You're making awfully too many promises." Ophelia says as she looked up into those chocolate eyes. "I will keep them and make them happen. You have my word."

"Do you really promise to be by my side?" Ophelia dared to ask. Lyra nods, "May I confess something?" Lyra nods again, hesitantly.

"From when we met...and I know it was wrong of me because you were younger than me...I had deep feelings towards you." Ophelia stated.

"And i know you probably didn't or don't feel the same...but I had loved you...and I still do." Ophelia says, glancing away when she saw a small sparkle in Lyra's eyes.

"...I loved you too. But I need to be honest with you...if we were to make it out, i want to take it slow. I want to make it happen naturally, is that alright or is it too much to ask?" Lyra asked with worried eyes.

Ophelia smiled and nods, "It's not too much. Let's make this happen naturally." Lyra smiled and plants a kiss on Ophelia's forehead.

"Let's get out of here then."