The proposal and a visitor

6 hours past and Charlie is in her room getting ready. She gets butterflies in her stomach, she wonders why Alastor needed so much time to plan a date.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Charlie's POV

I was walking to me and Alastor's room, I enter and tried to find a dress. All of a sudden I hear a "poof" sound right behind me. I turned around and saw Alastor smiling. "Hello dear! I see you're having trouble finding a dress? Well seek no more! I have one fitted for you!" Alastor then snapped his fingers and a dress appeared in my closet, I was highly confused.

"A-al?" Alastor then kissed me and then poofed away. I was standing there dumbfounded. I then looked at the dress. I examined it, it was a white almost shirt dress. It had no sleeves.

(If you read Lore Olympus, you know that white dress Persephone wore that got a coffee stain? Yeah, that one! The one below! Minus the coffee stain hehe)

I decided to put it on, I let my hair down and looked at my reflection in the mirror. I looked pretty, I haven't worn a dress in such a long time, besides when I first met Al, I smile remembering when we first met.

Just that this time, I'm not wearing a dress for another family picture where I see my family once a thousands of years, heh....wow...I really haven't talked to them. I haven't even told them that I'm with Alastor!

"It won't matter, it's not like they will answer my messages." I looked down and a tear dropped. I wiped it away trying to smile, I'm about to see Alastor. I can't let him see me like this, "Smile my dear, a smile suits you." I recall his words so perfectly.

"Okay, let's do this!" I grinned and walked outside. I walked downstairs and saw Al and his mother and daughter talking. "Well have fun! And don't do anything I wouldn't do~" Ms. Ace jokingly said. Anais stood there highly confused as to what the adults were talking about.

"Oh look Dad! Charlie looks so pretty!" Anais' eyes sparkled when she saw me in the dress her father gifted me. Alastor looked upstairs and saw me, his eyes had a spark and his face turned lightly red. I was also a bit red, the way he looked at me, just made me even more....pretty. No one ever made me feel like this.

I walked down as Alastor didn't take his eyes off me. Ms. Ace shooed Anais and herself away to let me and Al have our privacy. Alastor bent down and have his hand out for me to take, I gladly took it. He walked me outside and there we walked. We talked about our day and headed to our location.

I had no idea where we were going, but I do love surprises. "What did you do the whole day?" Alastor asked, I noticed the sound of water crashing into rocks.

"Oh, it was pretty good." I replied with a smile, Alastor was walking with his eyes closed and a smile on his face. Meanwhile I was walking with my hands together in front of me and keeping up with Al. No demon was seen around, strange.

"This is a secret place I've been to when I first manifested my powers, I always came here to relax. I used to take Anais here too! Oh how she loves the ocean, my mother loves the ocean too." Alastor said calmly remembering those memories. It was absolutely beautiful! I've never seen this place, and I've been raised in hell!

"Words can't describe how beautiful this place is." I said taking off my heels, getting ready to run in the sand and walk in the water. Alastor noticed and joined in, we soon started running around. I never knew Alastor was fast, I couldn't keep up with his pace!

"Keep yo dear! I have a very important question for you!" I heard Alastor in the distance, I huffed. He stopped and I ran to him. I ran with all my energy and jumped on him. We fell to the floor and I was on top of him. "S-sorry! I...I don't know why I ddI that." I said in a mortified tone. I started blushing hard.

Alastor was grinning and I finally had the courage to stand up. Alastor then got on his knee, I was still catching my breath. "Oh man, Al..you run too fast." I opened my eyes and notice that Alastor was still on one knew, but he had a small box...

I gasped, and a tear fell down...

                 then another....

                                    and another...

                                            I started tearing up more...

"A-al?" I quietly said, I covered my mouth. Alastor's smile slowly turned soft. "Charlotte Magne, will you marry me?" His voice echoed in my ears. I felt my heart beat run, it was like a drum. I starting crying and hugging Alastor. "Yes! A million times yes! Oh...Al!!" Alastor hugged me back and patted my back.

"Smile love, a smile makes you ten times more beautiful!" I then started attacking him with kisses. We started laughing, I laughed through my tears. He then put the ring on my finger. I hugged him again. He spun around, we were smiling and laughing.

 He spun around, we were smiling and laughing

(That's the engagement ring 😌)

Alastor and I started to head back. We were all smiling and holding hands.

We made it back home and entered. We saw a blonde haired demon fighting Vaggie and Husk. It was the same demon that was Anais' mom!

"Mimzy! What on hell are you doing here?!" Alastor yelled, his radio voice was dark and was a bit static. I looked at him as he was forming into his demonic form. His antler grew larger and his face went dark, his smile became even more sinister.

I was concerned, I've never seen him this angry before. I then saw Anais come out and see what the commotion was all about. She grew terrified when she saw her father angry. She screamed and ran, Alastor saw this and he went back to normal. His smile was weak, "A-Ana?! Ana! I'm sorry..." he looked at me and I gave him a reassuring smile.

I ran to Anais. I tried finding her everywhere. "Anais? Where are you?" I called out, I can hear a quite "here." Under the bed in our room. I looked under and sure enough, there was little Anais with her teddy bear.

"Sweetie? Please come out...I'm here. Come here...please? For me?" I quietly said. She reluctantly did and hugged me, she started to cry uncontrollably. I hugged her back and I closed my eyes as I tried comforting my sweet little girl.

"Shhh, it's okay. He was just angry. We wanted to protect you from that leech. Your mother was here." I quietly said, she stopped crying and looked at me. "My mother was here? Why?! I don't love her anymore!" She yelled. I nodded.

"Me too..me too." I hugged her again.

"I'll take care of her, I promise."