The visit part 1

Charlie's POV

"I'm dreading every second." I said with a tired voice, my under eyes were dark and noticeable. Alastor looked at me concerned, his adorable smile never leaving his face. "Dear, cheer up. Everything will be alright. I told Husker and Nifty to go out for a few hours, they're fine. My mother insisted on staying, and Anais is upstairs." He reassured me, I gave him a weak smile.

I was staring at the door...waiting. I didn't sleep much last night. How could I? I was full of worries and I guess I wasn't really expecting this day to come sooner. I really hope dad doesn't freak out.

Knock!

Knock.

Silence.

My eyes widened, this is dad. I knew for a fact it was! I was having a panic attack, I didn't want to open the door. I really didn't, I-I... I felt a pair of hands grab onto my shoulders, "Charlie! Calm down, everything will be alright. I promise, I'm sure he won't try anything. And if he does then- I will have to convince him that I've helped." His words helped me calm down.

I gave him a weak smile and nodded. I walked up to the door and hesitated, I then sighed and opened it. Two figures stood there, my tall mom and my short dad, he was the same height as me. Maybe just 3 inches taller than me, I gave them a forced smile and waved at them.

"H-hello! Welcome to my hotel.." I nervously laughed, my mom stood there looking around she spotted Alastor by the reaction she gave off? She looked happy to see him, she ran inside and hugged him...okay... my dad followed in.

He rolled his eyes and sighed. "Oh Alastor! It's so nice to see you again!" She hugged him and he smiled, I was highly confused to what their relationship was. "It's good to see you too my Queen! How have you been?" He responded with a charming smile. They proceeded to talk.

"Fucking traitor." I heard dad say behind me, I turned around and asked him what I was seeing. "You're mother and your 'friend' have been friends for a while. He talks to her whenever she's out of the mansion. They hang out every time and it's so fucking annoying. I bet he's trying to make me kill him, or in his words: try." My dad sighed again and I blinked twice.

"Is she cheating on you with him?" I asked worried, he shook his head. "Hello no! You're mother and I love each other deeply! She loves me!" He said in a sweet tone, the tone I only hear when he's talking about mom. I always wanted a relationship like they have, he trusts mom a whole lot and she trusts dad.

"How have you been anyways, Charlotte?" He asked, his tone seemed rather...nice? Weird...he never is nice. I guess he used to be...that was years ago. "It's going....wonderful." I smiled remembering the times...the good times I had with my fiancé, my friends, my future mother-in-law and my future step daughter.

"Charlotte, you know you're mother and I missed you, right? We've loved you since you were born. We would never stop loving you, you're all grown now. You don't need us around as much, please understand that we will never ever stop caring about your wellbeing." My dad hugged me.

I cried a bit, realizing that they did love me. I guess I thought they didn't and that made me think badly of them, I will always be their top priority. I smiled brightly at me father who was looking at me.

"I love you both too." I hugged him back again, I then heard silent sobs. "Okay..dad calm down." I patted his back. "I just missed my little apple!" I smiled and patted his back again.

"Dad..." my voice went back to sadness, "Yes?" I hesitated and took a deep breath. I pulled away from our hug and turned around. "Will you hate me if I was with someone you hated?" I asked rubbing my arm, preparing myself for the worst outcome.

I didn't hear dad say anything so I thought it's be a yes. He then patted my head, I looked up and he was smiling. "Charlie, if this man is making you happy then I don't see why I should be upset. I don't want you to loose that smile. You're my daughter, I want you to be with someone who's lucky to be with you." I smiled and hugged him as a thank you.

"And before you tell me who the lucky demon is, I already know." He glanced around Al, my eyes widened and stuttered for a moment. "B-but h-how-how ar-are you ma-mad?!" He chuckled and shook his head, "Of course not, I don't think I hate him. We're more like....frenemies! It's a love and hate friendship, Charlie." He answered my question.

I was shocked, Alastor appeared and put his arm around me. "I think your mother is ecstatic to hear the news sweetie." He pintes to my mom and we all see her jumping around and screaming how happy she is. I raised an eyebrow, "Did you tell her?" I asked. He smiled and nodded. I groaned.

"What, let me guess you're-l dad got interrupted by mom. "THEIR ENGAGED! We need to plan this right away!!" She said in a joyful tone. She then bear hugged me and spun around.

"M-mom?!" I asked concerned. "Oh Charlotte! I'm so sorry for never answering your calls! And your text! I'm sorry sweetie! I promise to be around more! I'll help you both with the wedding!" I smiled and nodded.

Mom and dad are happy about this whole ordeal...maybe I should too. They excepted Al into the family and it seems as if this isn't his first time meeting them. I guess there are a few things I didn't know about my lover and my parents.