Thank you

Anais' pov
My grandmother wheeled us back to the hospital to pick up the medicine. "Hello, we're here to pick up Anais' medicine?" My grandmother said.

The nurse smiled and nods, she stood up and turned around to look through to find my medicine. "Me. Ace and Anais?" A male voice asked, my grandma turned around and smiled and shook hands with Jensen.

I sta there, in deep thought as to what lead me to make a stupid decision. "Anais? Hello?" I quickly turn my head to the right and awkwardly smiled. "Sorry....got lost in my head." I wave at him.

He chuckled and said it was okay. "Okay, here you go ma'am." The nurse said, bring out a bag that had medicine.

"Well we'll see you soon, Anais." Jensen nods his head towards me. I nod and look at the medicine that's as given to me.

"I don't like medicine." I grumpily say, my grandma laughs and continued walking down a path. I touch the bushes that were on my right side.

As I touched them, roses blossomed. I smile and continue watching my roses blossom. "You know...that man is very attractive." My grandma said.

"I don't want another heartbreak. See what that lead me to....almost dying." I said as I stopped touching the bushes.

"Oh sweetie, just because one stupid demon broke your heart doesn't mean someone else would. You don't have to give up on love, maybe when you're ready...try to go slow. Start as friends and then see what happened next." My grandma pats my shoulder.

"What if I get rejected?" I said looking up at her, she hummed for a bit before answering. "Rejection is apart of life hun. Not everything will work out just because of your personality or looks. You need to earn things, just because you're an angel doesn't mean you can have anything you want."

I thought about my grandma's answer and smiled. Maybe she's right. I thought to myself, I continue touching the bushes and making roses appear.

I snap my fingers and a dead tree was brought back to life. I smile and look down, "I'll give it a shot." I softly say, my grandma chuckled and nods her head.

"Take all the time you need." I smile and look forward. I think about why I did what I did in the first place.

Do I forgive him? Maybe I did it because I would have felt guilty letting him die. But I could've died as well, not necessarily but still.

I wasn't born an angel, u was a demon once. But I was brought up for a chance to love the life I should've had.

But I'm glad I lived in hell for 7 years of my life. I got to meet my step mother and my dad. I met my best friend, Angel Dust.

I had people that were demons who cared for me, loved me and stayed with me. I wish I can see them but I think I'm not allowed to for now.

I just wished I spent more time with them than I did with Jack. I want them to know that I'm still alive, I want them to have another chance.

I just want my family back.

Authors note: sorry this was short! I wanted to bring this chapter out as fast as I could and it's like 10 PM

I hope you guys are enjoying this so far, I know the plot is kind of weird but I'm still new at this.

I love you guys, and until next time <3