"Fun" Facts

Hi again.

I was thinking of how Anais/Lyra was going to die. I was thinking of her dying because she was very sick, but I didn't know how I felt about that.

So I decided that she died inside her home when the building was on fire. I know what's some sad way to die I guess(?)

Alastor blamed the nanny or babysitter, you see Minzy and Alastor were a couple but broke up after the death of Anais.

Later he killed the babysitter and then Mimzy, he started feeling slightly depressed but still tried smiling through it all.

He continued killing people, before he did but when Anais was born he stopped temporarily.

The same year, Anais was born. 1933

The same year Alastor would die but months later.

We all know how he died and what his career was or what it might've been.

And Anais didn't have any records of her being alive, which is why she ended up in hell on accident.

No one knee she existed except her parents and her grandmother. Which she died of a broke heart if you remember or if I didn't mention it now you know.

When I wrote about Anais, the older version, some people thought she was being mean to Al. I didn't meant for that to happen.

I was going to write that Alastor promised Anais he would see her again. I think at her age she would think like "oh! Dad will come to heaven with me one day, maybe we will be a family again."

She was just a little girl who didn't know much. She wished she could've seen her father for the majority of her years in heaven.

She wished he was there to guide her and hear what she had to say. All she had was her grandma who was mostly busy.

She just wanted her father back.

Anais felt alone after Jensen left her when someone outed her out of being the daughter of a demon and having correlation to Lucifer.

Everyone was scared of what she might become but that fear turned into hate.

Everyone hated her and wished she would've been apart of the Fallen Angel which they are not allowed to be associated with Angels.

That or they wanted her to be banished to hell permanently.

She never told her grandma all this because she felt like her grandma would tell her to not listen to them.

But she couldn't help listen to them and think she could be evil.

They had to move because after Jensen left her, Anais never wanted to see her bullies ever again.

When they settled into their new home, Anais was homeschooled for her last year. She got into a very good college and now currently works part time

Anyways I think that's it for now

Have a good day-night, be safe💛