The visit part 2

Anais' POV

We had guess over? I wanna hear what's happening....

Oh no. It's the king and queen of hell, isn't that Charlie's parents? Oh my oh my! What do I do? Ah! I should sneak away! And here we- ahh...sugar snaps! Mr.Magne spotted me.

"Hey, there's a child.. care to explain?" I hear him ask Charlie and papa. They looked at each other and turned to see me. "Ah! Anais! Come here, Lucifer would love to meet you." Papa waved me over, I walked down the steps carefully and walked slowly towards the adults.

There was a pretty lady with horns and a black dress. She looked very beautiful, my eyes sparkled and I had a tint of blush on my cheeks, she was really pretty. She noticed me staring and picked me up.

"What a cute kid! She's your daughter?" She asked my dad who was nodding. She turned back at me and hugged me. "How old are you kid?" She asked, I responded respectfully, "I'm 7 but I'll be 8 tomorrow. So I guess I am 8..?"

She gasped and put me down, "We need to get her gifts!" She told her husband. "B-but, I don't look at me like that!......hmmmm....Fine! Well give the child a gift or two." She kissed him and returned to me.

I see my step grandpa blushing a lot. I giggled and talked with my future grandma. We all talked a bit and I got a little bored, I excused myself and headed back to my room. I wanted to take a quick nap.

————————————————————
A few minutes later.

I was awoken silently by someone, they shook me until I woke up. "Sweetie? Is grandma, d-did you see who was downstairs?" She asked, she looked a bit concerned. I nodded and told her who was here. Her eyes widened and she nodded.

"Oh dear....can you go check is their still there?" She asked, she was crouching a bit, as if she was scared. I did what I was asked to do and I looked if they were still here. They were there talking, but they weren't standing anymore.

I heard four voices coming from the dining area. I quietly walked down stairs being careful not to make any noises. I was bidding behind the wall listening to what they were saying.

"So, how come I've never heard of your daughter?" Lucifer asked my dad. He chuckled a little and responded, "Because you never come visit, Luci." I listened to their conversation for a little and then Lucifer whispered.

My ears couldn't hear and then the voices stopped, I wanted to see what they were doing but I didn't want them to see me. I stayed there for one long minute and the decided to peak. When I did I saw all four of them looking at me. I blushed out of embarrassment.

"I-I'm sorry..." I grabbed my other hand and held it. My dad and Charlie chuckled little and Charlie went on her knees and hugged me. "It's alright sweetie, no need for apologies." I smiled and hugged her back.

Papa leaned down to pat my head, "We were wondering who would be listening to our conversation. But it turns out my little fawn was listening. Now why didn't you just come over and joined us?" He asked me, I looked up at him and shrugged.

"Adult things?" I said unconfident. Dad looked at me and smiled and nodded. "Why do I feel as if there someone's else around?" Lucifer asked, I shrugged my shoulders and suggested, "Maybe my grandma?"

"Who is your grandma?" He asked, I then went on and told him who my grandma is. This seemed to peak his interest. I don't know why if I'm being honest. "Alexandria." He said in a low voice that was like a whisper. I nodded.

"What is it?" Papa asked him, "I need a few words with your mother." My ears perked up and my eyes widened slightly. "What did grandma do?" I asked concerned, Lucifer looked at me with sympathetic eyes.

"Nothing, she didn't do anything wrong." His eyes stared off to the stairs. I turned to look and saw no one there. My eyebrows furrowed, I wasn't sure to make out of what was happening.

"Hey, maybe ask your Grandma to come down? I need to talk to her." My new grandpa asked me, I nodded and did what I was told to do. I walked upstairs and called out for grandma Ace.

"Grandma? Grandmama? Grand?" I called out, I was looking everywhere. I then went back downstairs and was surprised to see Grandma standing there. I hide behind the wall before I was seen, my ears perked up.

"Ms. Alexandria. It's been a while." I hear Lucifer say, the way he said it sounded rough, like he knew her and she did something. I began to grow worried.

What on hell is happening? What did Grandma do?