Explanation

"Hey." Jack opened his eyes and widened them once he saw a platinum blonde sitting right in front of him. He hugged her and sighed in relief.

"I thought you didn't miss me." Jack chuckled, "I don't." he smirked, looking down at the blonde.

She smiled back up at him, "Why'd you dye your hair? The red suites you." Jack says as he played with Lyra's hair.

"It changed by itself, don't know why." Lyra says shrugging. "It looks good." Jack says, Lyra smiled.

Jack has now noticed that they were sitting on Lyra's bed, she was wearing a light blue robe. "Bad time?"

Lyra giggled, "No. I just got out of the shower 7 minutes ago, I was just meditating for a bit." Jack nods.

"So...whats up with you?" Lyra asked, Jack Let's out a sigh. "Jensen blames himself for you leaving. Honestly, no one knows how you managed to leave...Heaven." Jack says.

"I had slowly discovered...a new power. Not only do I have some power of Mother Nature herself, but I've slowly developed...different powers. I mediate to have control over it. Me and DL have been." Lyra says.

"When I was a little girl and I lived in hell, no one knew about what my powers were. If I would have the same powers as my father or...have a different power." Lyra adds.

"I remember a friend of my father visited the hotel. She was a tall demon woman, and she commented about my powers, I was asleep but I was awake to hear it. Even Charlie was impressed."

Jack kept his gaze at Lyra, "I don't think I was meant to be a demon or an angel." Lyra finally says after a long pause.

She looked up at Jacks eyes. "Well what about me?" Jack asked, "I think...you were sent to Heaven because of how bad your life was but were sent to hell as punishment. You wanted to be the second Lucifer. But that would make you a fallen angel who was brought back to heaven." Lyra says.

"I took this from Lucifer's library." Lyra helped her hands up and a book pooffed out of air.

It fell on her palms, "This is the prophecy of Heaven falling. Every demon will crawl out of the grown of Heaven, Lucifer soon will find a way in, letting his goons rip Heaven piece by piece."

"Lucifer will kill God and Jesus. Mary lives because she isn't as powerful as God or Jesus. She's like a normal human but was able to please god to live in Heaven."

"Lucifer will take the throne and everything will grow red by every step he takes around heaven. Kill anyone who gets in his way."

"Why don't you tell God?!" Jack asked, "Heh, you'd think anyone would believe someone like me?" Lyra asked.

Her eyes shifted to red, her sclera turned red while her irises turned black. "Jackie, literally no one but Lucifer knows about the prophecy."

"They have to! You have the damn book!" Lyra chuckled, "Only those you have been in both worlds can see it. Lucifer, me and you can only see it." Lyra explained.

"To others, it's blank"
___________________________________

Jack sat there as he recalled what had happened hours ago.

"So what happens now?" He asked, she made the book disappear. "We wait, we can't do anything about it now. Besides, I still have learning to do. But you need to give this book back." The book poofs back in her hands.

She hands him the large thick book. "Put it in Lucifer's secret room, it's in his library." Jack looks unsure, "What if he catches me?"

"Hold put your wrists and circle just below your palm and saw 'ouki'."

Jack looked over at the book that rested on his bed. "Fuck. Why am I the only that has to do this?" He groaned.

"Babe! Dinner is ready!" Jack pulled his face away from his hands and slightly smiled. "Be right there!"

Once he left his room, the book started vibrating, glowing red. And fell of his bed, turned to page 15, The beginning.