Seduce (very short)

Lyra say there, her mind went blank. She didn't know what to make of all that. She want to stop all this, but she was trapped.

"I'm sorry. I'm sorry they lied to you." Lyra hears DL say. Lyra scoffed, "You're not sorry. You only care about power. Father would be so disappointed in you." DL laughed.

"I am you, Lyra. We're not daddy's little angel, not anymore. You can't break out of this, not anymore." Lyra shook her head.

"There is always a way. Always, you're just too naive to notice." Lyra says, DL looks down at Lyra. Tasing a brow, "Maybe so." With that Lyra was left alone in her mind again.

Demon Lyra's pov

I walked all the way to the hospital. I waited around, wanting to find Jensen, the love of Lyra's life. I see him as he got out of a room.

He saw me and asked up to me, "What are you doing here? I thought you were back home?" He asked putting his hands on my shoulders.

I smile, "I wanted to see you. Maybe spend the bitch together?" I wink at him, he raised a brow. "Why are your eyes red? Or a very bright brown color? I thought they were dark brown?" Jensen points out.

Shit.

"I guess you just never paid close attention to my eyes." I say, he thinks to himself for a bit but shrugged. "I just need to change, then we can go." I nod and sat back down.

Moments later Jensen walked out and he held his hand out for him, I grab it and we walk back to his house.

"We should spend more time together. I missed you." I say hugging his arm, I see him smile. "What's your with you tonight? Usually your quiet and talking when I talk." Jensen asked.

I shrug, "I'm cracking out of my shell." I say, he nods and we continue talking. We get in house house and take our shoes off.

Jensen day on the couch and let out a sigh. I walk behind him and rub his shoulders. I kiss his neck, he tube his head to look at me, our face inches apart.

"Did you want to sleep here? I can sleep on the couch if you'd like." Jensen said, he looked very tired. "I'd rather much have you next to me." I whisper in his ear.

"What's gotten into you? You never act like this." Jensen says standing up and looking at me. "Maybe I'm just getting comfortable." I say as I tug on my white dress.

"Lyra...I understand you may be comfortable but I think we should still wait. We're barely on the first bases of dating. You haven't even met my mother yet." Jensen argued, I frown and sighed.

"Fine. I'll go, I'll see you soon." I say turning around and putting my shoes back on. I walked out and flew away.

"Why did you try to seduce my boyfriend?" I chuckle, "Technically he's our boyfriend. We share the same boys remember?" I ask, "Not the same mind though."

I sigh, "Whatever."

A/n: sorry I haven't been updating much, online school keeps me busy and I don't have as much motivation. My apologies <3