The cycle repeats

Memory continuation
___________________
Anais' pov

I sat there, a woman sat across from me. I looked away from her, not wanting her judging eyes on me.

"Do you recall that year?" She asked, I shake my head. "They said they took your memory from that day. I guess it was true." She says, I look up at her.

"You have been in anger management for 3 years now. You are now 17 and currently enrolled into a...public school?" She looked up at me confused.

"God himself said I'm ready to go back. I protested but he kept on insisting that I should be fine. He made sure to clean my mess." I say, the woman sighed.

"You shouldn't be back at school." She thought aloud, I raise a brow. "That's just my opinion. I wouldn't want to have to sit down here again, talking about that demon in you." I scoff.

"You're just like those kids." I say, she glared at me and clapped her hands twice. Two security guards came inside, "Take her back to her grandma. I'm sure the house is ready."

I got up and was lead all the way back home. "Must they treat you like a prisoner?" A voice asked me, "Shut up." I whisper, I look up and see my grandma outside.

She had a sweet caring smile, I ran to her and hugged her tight. "Oh sweetie, what did they do to you?" She asked when we pulled away from our hug.

I guess I looked tired, "Thank you." She says to the two guards. They nod and left flying.

"Come in. I'm sure you must be hungry and exhausted." I nod and she lead me inside.

A few months later I find myself sitting at my desk. I was all alone, I sat there bored. Listening to what the teacher had to say.

I didn't really pay much attention, I always did good anyways. Passing grades.

I guess God was good on his word, he ddI clean my mess. No one knew what I did but they didn't talk to me, not that I wanted them to talk to me.

I always thought it was best to not make friends, I don't want to hurt anyone anymore.

Until one day, at lunch, I sat alone as usual and ate the lunch I made and brought. A boy cake up to my table I look at him confused.

"Is it alright if I sit here?" He asked, I hesitate but nod. He smiled and sat across from me. I peacefully ate and listened to music on low volume.

"That looks good." He says, I didn't look at him but nod. Please don't talk to me, it's for the better, I think to myself.

"He's cute." I slam my fist on the table, the boy looked at me confused. I look at him  and got up quickly. I grabbed my back pack and my lunch.

On my way out of the cafeteria I threw my food away. I lost my appetite, "Hey can't you just shut up!" I say to myself.

Two students passed by and gave me a weird look. I pull my hoodie up and sigh. "You need to stop talking to me, please." I whisper, "I'm your only friend, Ana."

"No." I say quietly, "You're not."

I was back in class again, it was the last period. Calculus.

I sat at my desk and pulled my things out, I sat at the back. I had good eyesight and hearing so it wasn't so bad.

I see a body coming towards the back and sat next to me. I was reading a book until everyone got there and the class started.

"Hey, you're the girl at lunch!" I turn and see the same boy. I quickly turned my head and covered my mouth.

"Why is he here?" I whisper as quietly as I could. "For class, obviously." I sigh, "Yeah no kidding Sherlock but why is he sitting next to me? Did he transfer here?" I whisper.

"You alright?" The boy asked, I raised a thumbs up still not turning back around. "Alright class, get your pencils out! It's test time!" Everyone all groaned or muttered.

I sigh in relief, I truly am in heaven, no more talking, I think to myself. I put my book away and take a pencil out.

"Crap." I hear the boy say, I turn to see he was trying to search for a pencil. I sigh and hand him mine.

He looked at me and smiled, "Thank you." I nod and went to grab another from my back pack.

Half an hour later

"Alright class remember, prom night is today so I suggest all dress snugly. That is if you're going." The teacher says, everyone starts handing in their tests as they walked out of the class.

I hand in mine and walked out of the school. Everyone either flew back home or walked. I mostly enjoyed walking, it soothes my mind and I'd own have to worry about the wind in my hair.

"That boy, he seems nice." I sigh, "You don't know that. He can be like everyone else." I respond.

"You really need to move on, Ana. Ophelia is gone and she hasn't reached out. Besides she may as well be straight, you can't have her. But you Amy have that kid." I roll my eyes.

"He's attractive, yes, but I doubt he'll be much nicer when he finds out about what you did." I say, I hear a soft chuckle.

"I hope you find love at some point." I smile, "You may not be half as bad." I say, "Maybe not."

After prom, fast forward to 3 weeks

I sat there smiling for the first time. I look up, taking a break from reading, I see people pointing at me and talking.

My smile soon fell, "Oh no." I say, "Get out of there right now Ana."

I get up and start packing my things together. "You're the one who caused the many injuries back at your old school!" A student says as I only took three steps.

I looked around at all the disgusted and angry faces. I stopped when I saw a familiar face, a face that gave me a smile and would laugh at my stupid jokes.

Jensen Hernandez

My eyes widen and I push to leave the campus. I ran as fast as I could. I felt my eyes stung with tears. I walked to a near by park and sat down in front of a tree.

I took my phone out and called my grandma.

"Nana? Can you come pick me up?" I ask, "Why? What's wrong?" She asked, "I don't want to be in public school anymore." I say, I felt more tears stream down my face.

"I'll be there."

"Why did you give me hope?" I ask, silence. "TELL ME!" I yell, I sobbed and held myself.

Stupid, stupid, stupid, stupid....STUPID.