Break ups suck

It's been 4 days since I've seen Jack. I've been wandering around hell, wanting to talk with him. I missed him. I missed the warmth of him, the touch, the first and last kiss. Everything of him.

Angel Dust has been helping me find him, he's been so supportive. I just want to see him and talk about us for a bit.

Did he still love me? Does he miss me? Where is he? What did dad do to him? Why hasn't he tried talking to me?

"Kid, it's getting late. I don't want you to loose your innocence, lets go back. If we don't we'll just see a lot of sinful and gross things going around, especially in this part of Hell." Angel tells me.

I sigh and nod, "Yeah, lets go home. I'm sure mom and dad are worried about me." I say and follow Angel back home.

We made it back home, I went straight to my room and fell asleep. I've been trying to find him everywhere.

That night dad and I talked, was still in my head...

"Did you fire him because he kissed me? Or because we kept our relationship a secret?" I sniffle, dad hugged me.

"Sweetie, I fired him because of the sins he committed. I don't want to to be around a demon like him. I don't have a problem with you dating it's just...Jack is not what you think of him. He's dangerous, he's just like Lucifer. He killed many Angels when he was one of them too."

It all stuck to me. Did Jack really kill angels for sport? Should I really be scared or try to find if my father was mistaken or not.

I just want some sort of closure, I desperately wanted an answer. I know angels and demons are forbidden to sever be together, and I know this might be held against but I fell in love.

I can't change my feelings, maybe I need to listen to others, like Angel. He told me to find someone better after talking to my father. If Jack is as bad as everyone says, should I move on?

*sigh* I really don't know anything about love! I just wished their was a guide book for people starting to date someone.

I lay there and wished the night would pass soon. I close my eyes and take a deep breath.

I decided to change into a different set of clothes. I wanted to... move on? What does that mean?

I walk out of my room and head towards the roof

I walk out of my room and head towards the roof. I wanted to feel the breeze of hell on my face. I rest on the balcony as I oversee the view of hell.

"You okay?" I hear a voice say, I jumped and look behind me. I see Angel smoking, I nod. "Breakups suck, but you'll heal in no time." He pats my shoulder.

I smile and nod, "So that's what it's called when you're not with the person who you like?" I ask, he hummed a bit before answering.

"Breakup is when two people who loved each other leave each other. They both live their own life, in some cases they can be friends. They both call each other 'exes'." Angel tells me.

"Soooo....Jack is my ex?" I ask looking at him. He thought about it, "I guess you both are." He respondes I sigh.

"I know it hurts, but trust me...you'll find someone who loves you. Someone your father will approve of. Love is a special thing, you know your dad loves you and only wants the best for you. He's also very protective of you because of what happened to you as a child." Angel Dust adds.

I nod, "I forgive her." I say softly. "Oh Anais, you're too forgiving. She mentally and verbally abused you." Angel looked at me, I look back at him.

"I know and I know I shouldn't forgive her." I sigh, I close my eyes and open them after 15 seconds.

"Why don't we go and eat ice cream and watch shitty shows?" Angel asked, I laugh and nod. We walk back inside and go to his room.

I'll heal, but I just want to see him one last time. Maybe we can fix our relationship? I don't like breakups.

Authors note: in sorry this is short!  I wanted to put something out before May 25 comes, if you remember that day is the extermination day in this story.

I want to take the time to thank everyone, we're in number in the hashtag of Alastor!!!

I love you all and thank you for supporting the story and reading it! I've never been so proud of a story I made, haha.

But seriously, thank you so so much! When I got on this app I wasn't expecting to see this story to be NUMBER ONE!!!

I love you all!!! 🥺🥺🥰🥰🥰

Alright that's all for now, stay tuned for tomorrow or Thursday. Not sure if I'll post tomorrow, I might but stay tune! 💕💕

 Not sure if I'll post tomorrow, I might but stay tune! 💕💕