Welcome home

Anais' pov
I was met with a large demon who, admittedly, was attractive. I was caught off guard that when he spoke I flinched a little.

"I- hello..I'm Anais Ace. I'm here to see Charlie and Alastor." I told the demon in front of me. He eyed me up and down and sighed, "Come in."

I did and see that everything I saw as a child was still the same, old, abandoned, but clean. "I'll go get her." Said the demon, I nod and walked around touching the wall.

The hotel was out of date in my opinion, kinda old like dad. I kept up to date when he was still living in the 30's. I sighed and fluttered my wings a bit.

I saw vase that contained dead flowers in them, I walked up to it and kneeled down. With one touch they blossomed and were lively once again.

I smiled and got up on my feet, I was a bit distracted to hear the footsteps from two people. "Anais!" Someone yelled I turned around quickly to see it was Charlie and Alastor.

I awkwardly wave, "Welcome back home my little angel!" My dad old radio voice sounded off. I forced a smile and nod, this is awkward, I think to myself.

"Look at your wings and the light illuminating off your body! You look so beautiful, Anais!" Charlie said a bit too happy. I nod and thanked her.

"How long will you stay with us?" She asked me, "a week." I answered with a blank expression. I wished it was one day, but it wasn't.

"That's not enough time." Alastor said with his rough radio voice, I looked at him with a confused expression. "Al." Charlie said sternly to Alastor.

He looked at her and sighed, "We want you to meet two special people to me!" Charlie said once again with her bright and happy tone. I nod and followed her. I could have sworn I felt a bit of tension between Charlie and Alastor. I just didn't know what.

Charlie brought me up stairs and knocked on a door. When it opened I see two demons who looked like a mix of Charlie and Alastor.

They looked like twins, I think they are at least. "This is Alexander and this is Elizabeth." Charlie introduces me to them.

I forced a smile and wave, awkwardly, Alexander was taller and Elizabeth was not close but about my height, she was a bit taller. They wore identical clothing, and they also looked at me with the same facial expression: confusion.

"We have an older sister?" They both asked Charlie in unison. She nods, "I'm Anais, nice to meet you." I finally say.

Elizabeth smiles and waved, I waved back. Alexander looked at me with furrowed eyebrows. "You look a bit young to be our older sister." Alexander said with some attitude.

"Angels stop aging when they're 25. But I somehow stopped aging at 20. I'm turning 21 next month." I explained, he looked at me and nods.

"That's cool!" Elizabeth said with a bright smile, I nod and smiled back, a real smile. "What about the old people that died by old age?" Alexander asked me, I looked at him and responded, "They stay the same age but are 100% healthy and lively."

"That's nice..." he said, I couldn't tell if he was impressed or not. "Well, I hope you two get along with her! She's staying with us for a week." Charlie told the twins(?).

They nod and Charlie walked away, I had noticed when I first arrived that she was wearing a dress instead of a tuxedo.

"Do you want to hang with us for a bit? We're going on the top of the roof." Alexander asked me, I looked at him and thought about it, I nod and followed my siblings.

"Are you two twins?" I finally asked them both when we were at the roof top. They nod, "We are." Alexander responded.

"That's nice." I said with genuine interest. I never knew I would have half siblings. But here we are, they seemed to be living in the correct timeline, unlike Alastor.

"When did Charlie ever wear dresses?" I asked them, they both looked at each other and back at me. "Dad didn't like it when she dressed in a tux or suit. He liked having her in dresses. She didn't really like them at first but she does now, at least that's what we think." Elizabeth answered me.

I furrowed my eyebrows, controlling much? I thought to myself. "Do you guys even like Alastor?" I asked them, they shook their heads. "He can be a bit...too much." Alexander replied.

"Oh and he doesn't like it when we dress up to date. He much prefers for us to dress from the 30's. Mom doesn't care but he does." Alexander added, I nod and started feeling my blood boiling a bit.

I didn't even notice that flowers fell to the ground, I didn't know I made them appear. Both Alexander and Elizabeth looked at me with amazement and were surprised.

"What power do you have?" Elizabeth asked me getting close to me with a sweet smile, "I'm a flower angel. Every angel has a power depending on their hobbies or jobs they have. There's not one with one power, there's many with one. And right now there is me, the only flower angel." I replied.

"That's cool, having powers to use for good things." Alexander told me with a smile. I nod, "It is cool." I said softly.

"If Al cares so much about how Charlie dresses, how come the both of you aren't dressed like him or Charlie?" I asked, they both looked at me and then at each other.

"We don't really care much about Al." Alexander admits, Elizabeth only just looked at me worried and nods.

"Are you normally this short?" Alexander asked me, I pout at him. "I'm an angel not a demon!" I yell at him jokingly, he and Elizabeth both laughed and I later joined in.

I just met my twin sibling and I already love them. They seem so easy to talk to and are nice to me so far. I'm just nervous about meeting the others, I just hope everything goes well...