Shadows

The three woman all walked deport in the forest, trying to locate where Yahaira's portal was. It was quite easy really, the debris of her magic was left scattered on the path they were on.

They all walked in silence, no one had anything to say. Ophelia was frightened at the thought of loosing Lyra, she had just got her back.

Now...she might loose her again, and it's not like Lyra can just come back if she's alive, it was told she was to die.

What if this all goes wrong?

"Can you stop thinking? Your thoughts are giving me a headache." Yahaira complained as she held her head, "You can read minds?" Lyra asked, yahaira nods.

"Only when I want to, and I was bored so I decided to reas your girlfriends mind but it was too much for me to handle. She's worried for you, you know." Yahaira stated.

"Let's take a break then." They all agreed and sat down, "Whats your story kid?" Lyra asked, Yahaira looked at her and shrugged.

"My father is a piece of shit, my mom is the light in my shity life, and I have very few friends." Yahaira responded.

"My life is boring. Nothing new or nothing good really happens." Yahaira added as she grabbed a rock and turned it into a small rock frog.

"Come here." Lyra says, Yahaira reluctantly does so. Lyra grabbed both her hands and closed her eyes.

She saw Yahaira's past, present and future all together. "You're in pain." Lyra softly says, "so are you." Yahaira gently inquired.

They let if each others hands and one cleared her throat.

"Come on, let's get a move on."

                                            «•»

After a long walk, the trip nearly made it to the portal. "Come on! I already sense it." Yahaira says as she waved the two over.

As they were about to get closer, a loud and eerie sound echoed in the forest.

"Get behind me." Lyra says as she pushed Ophelia behind her. Ophelia and both celestiales stand on their ground, looking around.

"There!" Yahaira yelled as she spotted a ghost like shadow flying towards them from the sky.

"I-" before Lyra could finished, Yahaira beat her to it. She flew up without wings and shot a very strong blast light.

Making the shadow disintegrate. "Good job." Yahaira nodded at the compliment from Ophelia.

"Yeah kid." Lyra says as she tapped Yahaira shoulder, making the teen smile.

                                           ~•~

Under the celestials and the angels noses, a certain lord and demons opened up a portal.

All mischievously laughing.

In that large crowd was Lucifer's followers. To which Alastor was also apart of.

Meanwhile the queen and princess were desperately waiting for the arrival of the fallen angels.

Hoping that they have news on Lyra.

Would all this be over soon?

Will Lucifer finally win over heaven?

A/N: sorry this is horrible and quickly written. :/

My depression has been going bad for a while  and it's kept me unmotivated.

I do hope I can write tomorrow again. I hope everyone's okay, I love you all.