Maybe because you are my best friend

Demon Lyra opened her eyes wide. Se sat up and was met with an incredible pain. She fell to her knees and clawed her carpet.

He held in her grunts, even tough Alexandria wasn't home. She was in another late night shift.

"Ahhhhh!" She sat up and picked her shirt up, she could see red marks on her body. "What are you doing?!" She yelled.

DL clenched her fists and tried to stop whatever was happening to her. Moments later the pain stopped.

She gasped for air, it was like she was drowning. Then she looked down at her hands, they were...small.

Smaller than usual. Her clothes finto big on her. "What the hell?" She whispered, she looked up and then got back up.

She walked to the mirror and cursed when she saw that she was small.

She was the size of a 8 year old, a normal 8 year old, not a demon.

"LYRA!"

~~~

Jensen was sound asleep. A pair of soft hands cupped his face. "I'll come back soon. That Lyra is not me." A voice whispered softly.

She kissed his soft lips and flew out his window. "Just wait for me. I'll fix this, I promise." Lyra softly says as she flew all the way to the portal.

She stepped inside of it and was now in hell. She smiled, "It's good to be back home." She says as she flew down to the hotel.

She made it and looked at her self. She was eating all white but on top of that...she was. Not in the sense that because she was angel or a demon or whatever.

She was...see through. Like a ghost.

Her hair flew around like how the ghosts in Dead Man tell no tales.

It had been a few weeks since she had her body taken control by the inner demon.

She walked up to the door and grabbed the door handle, when she did her hand went through. "Woah." She said, slightly smiling, impressed.

She walked through the door and looked around her. "Papa? Charlie? Angel!" She called out, she walked up the stairs and walked around the small halls.

She peaked in her fathers office, she noticed he was working. "Papa!" She stepped in, she didn't notice that he didn't lift his head up.

"You have no idea how glad I am to see-" she stopped when she reached for his hand. Her hand went through his....she frowned.

"Papa?" She waved her hand at his face. She smiled when Alastor looked up. He stood up and held his arms out, but she frowned again when he was hugging Charlie.

"Charlie? Papa?" She called to them, reaching out. "They can't see me." She softly says, defeated.

She walked out of her fathers office and walked to her room. She was surprised to see Angel sitting on her bed.

He seemed to look at picture of the two. She smiled and put her hand a little bit above his. "I've missed you my dear friend." She whispered.

A tear rolled down her cheek. She sniffled and lowered her head, "Ana?" She looked up, gasping. "Angel?" He smiled wide and hugged her tightly.

She hugged him back even tighter. "I thought no one could see me!" She sobbed, she had lost hope, thinking that no one would be able to see her.

"I'm your best friend! Of course I would be able to see you!" Angel cried out, "Angel? Everything okay?" The two stopped to see Alastor and Charlie.

Angel put Lyra down, he was about to tell them that Lyra was there, but stopped when he felt her hand on his.

She shook her head, a sad smile plastered on her face. "Everything's fine." Angel says, dismissively.

The two nod and left. "How am I the only one to see you?" Angel asked, kneeling down to Lyra'a level.

"I don't know. Maybe it is because you're my best friend." Lyra says giggling, Angel smiled and hugged her again.

"Whatever it is, I'm glad you're back, Ly." Angel whispered, "I'm glad too, Ange."