Best friends

Angel Dusts' POV

"What did you mean by "don't scream" Angel?" I heard a small voice ask. I looked down as I was still holding the little precious baby. "Ah, don't worry about it kiddo. You'll learn once your 10,000 years old. We know Al won't teach ya sooner." I said as I placed her down on the couch.

"What do you wanna do? Charlie and Al are talking business, and we shouldn't disturb them. It's pretty serious stuff." I looked at Anais, trying to sound serious. Anais tilted her head, her deer ears perked up.

"When will I learn about this?" She asked, I sat down next to her. I smiled, thinking of how she would be if she was older. "When you are as old as the moon." She laughed, "That's something papa would say! You sound old!" She giggled.

I laughed. I've changed, this kid means a whole lot to me. She may not be my kid or my sister, but she's like family. She's my only friend, a friend I will always protect with my life.

"Hey Angel?" Anais said, "Yeah kid?" I responded. She thought for a moment. "You're my best friend, you know that?" She grinned, I smiled. This kid is the cutest!

"Heck yeah I am! And your my best friend too Anais! Imma call you best friend when I see you." My voice echoed through the hotel. She laughed and we started to talk about what we usually would talk about.

❀ ❀  ❀  ❀  ❀  ❀  ❀  ❀  ❀  ❀  ❀  ❀  ❀  ❀  ❀  ❀

Charlie's POV

Alastor and I finished talking with each other about our day. I would have never seen him as clingy. He held my hand as we walked out the room to find Angel and Anais, we made it to the lobby and saw them both sleeping. "Aww." Was the only thing I said.

Alastor smiled, "I guess I could trust Angel Dust." He said as he walked up to them and picked up Anais. Angel woke up and rubbed his eye. "What happened? Oh, hey guys." He yawned. "Hey Angel, sleep well?" I said as I sat down. He nodded, still tired.

"Thank you Angel, I'm pretty sure she loves your company. Anais never had a friend to call her own." Alastor said as he was holding his little girl. "Uh correction, best friend!" Angel whispered yelled. I laughed softly while Alastor playfully rolled his eyes.

"Well, thanks you. Well it's quite late isn't it? We'll let you sleep in your bed. I need to take her back to our room." Angel nodded and we parted ways, I followed Alastor back to our room. I was getting a bit tired.

He placed Anais ever so gently on to the bed, he took off her shoes and put the blanket over her. I decided to just take off my bow tie, dress jacket and my suspenders. I put on some shorts and changed into a large shirt. Alastor was still in his clothing looking at Anais making sure she was asleep.

"Well I'm going to sleep, I'll be in my room." I yawned out, "No, please stay. I'll sleep on the couch that way we don't wake up Anais. I want to be sure you both stay with me." He softly spoke to me. I smiled and nodded. I then fell asleep on the bed.

Sleep here I come!

(A/n) sorry this was short! I wanted to post something, I didn't want to keep you all waiting!