That was several days ago. Several days since Virgil told Emile. Several days since he's seen him let alone spoke to him. Several days since and now he was sitting there on the couch as Thomas went over what their trip was going to entail. Once again Virgil was ignored as everyone planned. Worst still he was included. Damn this stupid trip!

"So I tried to compile what everyone wanted to do. I hope I got to everything." Virgil read through the packet and internally screamed out. "We have a lot planned for the week..."

"How about no?" Thomas tried to choke back the groan but Virgil still heard it. Not that he needed to he could sense the annoyance and frustration in all of them. "Look, I'm not trying to ruin your vacation or whatever the fuck it is. I just don't want to go."

"Well, everyone else does so you have to. You can't be left alone, Virgil." I've been alone for 2000+ years a week isn't anything, Virgil thought as he clenched his jaw.

"You left Princey by himself last week. Logan two months ago... even Remus was left by himself. Why not me?" Thomas's eyes darted about and Virgil sighed. "Right... I'm the flight risk."

"Virgil it isn't about that..."

"The hell it is. I'm not going anywhere. I've been here for 5 years, where the hell am I supposed to go. Back to New York?!" Roman tensed as he glanced up at the darker one. "That asshole of a landlord wouldn't even answer a call let alone rent to me again." Thomas sighed as he leaned on to the table as Virgil glanced about. Everyone was staring at him and his throat started to close up on him. "Is it so wrong that I don't want to go? So many things could go wrong."

"Now stop right there, JDelightful." Virgil cringed and Roman frowned noticing it. "If we only focus on what bad things that could happen we'd miss out on all the good. Don't you want to have some fun?"

"I don't find any of this fun!" Virgil tossed the packet onto the table and frowned.

"You don't find anything fun."

"Not since him, no." Everyone froze up as Virgil's voice echoed through the room. "It's just... you didn't consider me at all during any of that. Swimming? Am I just supposed to be ok with being without my hoodie and gloves? The mall, museum, and zoo... I don't do crowds. The movies... You mean being crammed into a tiny ass seat next to others who are cramped so close to you, you can't move? I don't do contact... or confined spaces. And wonderworks... I can only imagine the shit that's in there."

"Virgil..." A soft voice filled the room from behind him and he frowned. "Breathe."

"I said I didn't want to go." A hand went to his shoulder and everyone frowned as Virgil looked away.

"I think it'll be good for you. You know... live the life you were given." Virgil scoffed as the hand squeezed supportively.

"So no one cares." Roman frowned as Virgil tensed up and sighed. "Of course no one cares."

"Virgil, that isn't..."

"Don't... It doesn't matter." Virgil turned to leave as Roman grabbed the packet.

"Virgil, don't forget..."

"I don't need it." Virgil called out cutting Roman off as Emile took the packet from him. Virgil simply disappeared, teleporting away and everyone let out a collective sigh. Everyone but Roman and Emile that is.

"What is with that guy?" Remus whispered as if afraid Virgil could still hear him.

"He's quite the charmer." Janus hissed as he rolled his eyes.

"Come now, Kiddos. We all have our problems." Patton lulled and Logan narrowed his eyes.

"True but we attempt to work through them. Virgil does not."