22

Trigger warning- murder by rope. Blood... graphic death...

Roman stood there staring at the building just waiting. Patton stood behind him watching him carefully. The group was whispering waiting for the police to come and drag Virgil away. No one understood what caused this. No one but Patton...

"Roman?" The younger frowned as he looked over at the blonde who smiled sadly.

"You know why that happened?" Patton nodded as Roman turned to glare at him. "Then tell m..."

"VIRGIL?!" The group froze up as they watched the darker one walked out, sword in hand and shield on his back. They were all stunned. How the hell did he...

"WHY THE FUCK DID YOU..." Remus froze up in pure fear as Virgil quickly held the sword out right to his throat without even looking over at him or batting an eye. "V-Virgil?"

"If you don't know... don't ask." Remus's eyes widened as Virgil slowly moved the sword away. "None of you know. None of you understand. The moment they touch these they made an enemy out of me..." Virgil's eyes narrowed as he walked on ignoring everyone's fearful confusion. "The museum won't be open for much longer."

"Wait, what, why?!" Logan yelled out as he ran after Virgil, the others quickly following after.

"They pissed me off. That's why." Virgil waved his hand over the trunk of the car and carefully set the sword and shield inside with this worried look. 

"What are you..." Virgil spun around with this scary look and Roman couldn't stop the flinch. Everyone else just stood there stunned and confused. Logan's eyes narrowed as things started to click. "Virgil, what exactly is the Black corporation."

"A multi-billion dollar company that focuses on the protection and restoration of historical artifacts. As the CEO I have a responsibility, and I just cannot allow such a place to continue to run after completely disregarding our agreement. Not only did they not contact my company about these artifacts, they were mine!"

"They're over 2,000 years old Virgil!" Remus yelled as Virgil slammed the trunk shut. "They are obviously not yours. Which means you caused a scene and stole..."

"Remus, shut up!" Patton yelled as he winced feeling the pain Virgil was letting off. 

"NO!" Remus shook his head as he struggled to reign himself in Janus quickly took his hand seeing his soulmate starting to break. "No! Virgil is causing us all to many problems. I can't... My head won't shut the fuck up now because of him." Remus's eyes lit up like glowing lights and Virgil flinched at the heat that blasted at him. "I CAN'T TAKE IT ANYMORE! WHY THE FUCK DID YOU DO THA..." Remus froze up eyes wide in fear as he stumbled back. Tears slowly fell from his eyes as he looked between everyone. His hand went to his throat making Patton tense up. They shared a look and suddenly Remus ran off.

"REMUS!" It was too late. Janus was just frozen in shock staring off as his love ran off. "Jesus, what the hell..."

"Everyone get in the car." Thomas snapped making everyone but Virgil, who was lost in his memories, flinch. Thomas watched as they all piled in only to frown seeing Virgil shaking. "Virgil..."

"They're to much like them. To much like them... I can't... I'm sorry. I just wanted these back. They belonged to him. I snapped. I didn't mean to..." Thomas sighed as he nudged Virgil slightly making him snap out of it. "Thomas?"

"We'll figure it all out later for now... we're going back to the hotel. I think today's been a bit... to much for everyone."

"No. no. no. no." Remus found himself in this ally fighting the voices in his head. "NO! That didn't happen. That didn't happen. He's wrong. He's crazy..." Remus squeezed his eyes shut trying and failing to get what he saw out of his head. Remus made a mistake. He forced himself into Virgil's head and what he was broke him. He hadn't meant to use his power on him. He never did before but he was breaking at the seams. The moment he heard that name his mind succumbed to these flashes. He wanted them to stop! "I'M ALIVE! I'm... I'm alive. I didn't... I wasn't..." Remus fell to his hands and knees as he fell victim to the flashed. "I died?"