52

(Lyla Rose is not my character. She belongs to SanderStalker. I am soooo sorry if I botched her character hehe... but here you are lolz just as promised.)

"The mall?" Virgil whimpered slightly as he hugged tight to Roman, who hummed softly to help keep him calm. "Why are are we at the mall?"

"Because, babes... SHOPPING!" Remy giggled as he skipped out of the crowd with a flourish. He glanced over at his soulmate only to frown as Emile and Patton continued their private conversation they've been having since on the bus. "Uh... Em?"

"Wha- Oh. Remy." Emile smiled awkwardly as he looked between the two and frowned. "You go on ahead, Starbucks." Remy's eyes darkened as Emile shook his head. "I have to talk to Patton about something."

"That's ok, Remy... You can walk with us... if you want." Virgil whispered making Roman frown slightly/ Remy just sighed before chuckling lightly as he sipped his coffee.

"I'm good, Dark Delight. Besides, I think Romano Cheese wants some time alone." Virgil frowned as he looked up to see Roman smiling awkwardly before rolling his eyes. 

"So does everyone understand the..."

"VIRGIL?!" This loud squeal of a voice chirped in cutting Thomas off and Virgil's eyes shot wide in shock. "Virgil, I swear, if that's you..." A young lady with dark black hair and neon purple streaks rushed the group giggling happily. Virgil was quick to pull out of Roman's arms just as the lady slammed into him, hugging him tightly as she laughed. "Oh my god. Virgil! I wasn't expecting to see you today!" She pulled away, brown eyes beaming with joy, as she smiled. 

"ELIZA?!" The group just paled as Virgil frowned and looked back to see the shock on both Remus and Roman both of whom called out the moment they saw her face. Roman was quick to cough and try to backtrack all while Remus just stood there frozen in shock.

"Uh... Sorry, Miss. Didn't mean to yell." Roman offered a smile as the girl rolled her eyes playfully. "You just looked familiar."

"You know an Eliza?" Virgil whispered making Roman pale before nodding sheepishly. "That's... ironic... considering."

"I wonder if it's the same Eliza you know Virgil?" The girl squeaked only making Virgil sigh.

"Impossible." Roman's eyes darkened as he stuffed his hands into his pockets, his eyes glancing around to see everyone's expressions. Janus was trying to calm Remus down who had actually started to cry. Makes sense considering Eliza was their younger sister. Logan's eyes were narrowed as he looked between them all before sighing and turning away to try and figure things out.

"Well, that's ok. My name is Eliza." Roman's eyes snapped up as the girl just smiled over at him. "But I go by Lyla." She held her and out letting Roman take it softly and she laughed. "Lyla Rose."

"Roman."

"LYL- Oh... There you are." A young man laughed as he walked over and wrapped an arm around Lyla, his hair pulled back into a ponytail. Roman's eyes met with the wolf tattoo on the man's arm and he had to hold back the growl that wanted to tear through him. Reincarnation or not... Eliza was his baby sister. "Alexander, but many just call me Alex." Alex held his hand out making Virgil laugh as he shook. Roman just stared the man down with a protective glare, to which Alex and Lyla both ignored. Lyla had known about Virgil's protective nature and had told Alex about it. So they were expecting something just... not from Roman, who neither had met before.

"Virgil." Virgil lulled softly before pulling Roman's arms around him drawing the lighter prince's attention in. He looked over at everyone and laughed. "Why don't you guys go do your thing? You don't have to stay with us you know."

"Right. Everyone know the plan?" Thomas called out getting an array of answers before nodding and giving the two princes one last look. "Well, alright then. Everyone meets up here at 5." As everyone walked off Virgil turned back to Lyla and just laughed. 

"Sorry, It's been a while, Lyla. I uh... joined a group." Lyla giggled as she waved him off.

"That's ok, Virgie. Although, I am surprised." Lyla looked Roman up and down before putting her hands on her hips and giving the lighter prince a very protective glare. "You better not be planning to hurt my friend mister."

"Me?" Roman muttered humorously as he hugged Virgil tighter, lightly pressing his chin into Virgil's dark curly purple hair with a soft smile. "I'd never intentionally hurt the love of my life." Lyla's eyes went wide as her eyes darted down to see Virgil blushing.

"Roman..." He whined softly making Roman chuckle. 

"Yes, My love?" Virgil rolled his eyes as he pouted slightly making everyone giggle. "So... what are you guys up to?" Lyla shrugged as she glanced over to see Alex smirking.

"To be honest, we just popped in to do something." Alex nodded as he ruffled Lyla's wavey hair.

"This one has a hard time being idle." Lyla groaned as she lightly pushed Alex away making Virgil laugh. "Oh, come on. You know it's true."

"Oh shush it." Lyla giggled as she sashed her hip sassily. "You're the one that brought the mall up in the first place."

"True." Alex laughed as Roman just smiled softly. Ok... Guess he could give the man a bit of a break. If they're soulmates it's the least he could do. At least, Remus hadn't noticed. He probably would have attacked the man. 

"So what are you guys doing then?" Lyla asked making Roman tense a bit as Virgil shrugged.

"Not really sure." Virgil gave Roman a confused look as Roman sighed and shook his head. "It was Thomas's idea."

"I was planning on just taking you around the place. Thought maybe be could check out hot topic and spencers." Virgil laughed as Roman's voice trailed slightly.

"Oh, you know Remus is going to be at spencers." Roman groaned lightly as he nodded.

"I wouldn't be surprised if he's already there." Roman smiled softly and hugged Virgil tighter melting into the buzz as Lyla sighed happily.

"Alright then, guess we'll let you get back to that." Lyla beamed as she hugged Virgil one last time giving Roman a soft glare with Roman just smirked at. "Let's not wait as long for the next meet up, k?"

"I'd like that, Lyla." Virgil nodded slightly with a small smile. "Thank you for the hug."

"It's no problem, Virgie! See ya!" Lyla squealed happily before running off again making Alex groan playfully.

"And there she goes again! We'll be seeing you again?" Virgil nodded as Roman laughed making Alex seem to relax a bit. "Sweet. Alright then. You two have fun." Roman's eyes dropped to Virgil as he melted under the smile his love had.

"We will, thank you."

(AAAAAAAAHHHHHH, I feel like I did something wrong with this chapter and I don't know why uuuggghhh)