14

"BEACH DAY PARTY!" Virgil flinched as Patton screamed out running towards the water as the others laughed. "Let's go. Let's go. Let's go!" Yep, it was definitely going to be a long day.

Virgil pulled a towel out of his bag, laying it down beside Logan, who looked like he was asleep. He wasn't... if the frown Virgil got as he sat down was proof enough. Logan didn't say anything though. He shot a glance over to see who it was and then went back to sunbathing.

Virgil watched as everyone went wild in the water. He noticed almost immediately Emile's tattoo on his shoulder. Virgil smirked as Remy laughed spraying water into his soulmate's face. His eyes darted around until they met Patton's who was just smiling sadly at him. Virgil shook his head already knowing just what he wanted. He wanted Virgil to join them and that wasn't going to happen. He glanced over at Remus and frowned seeing his tattoo on his back. He and Janus found each other quite fast. Remus was still lost in his thought and unsure how to handle them, while Janus took any opportunity he could to start shit. They had gotten into this 'fight' of sorts only for Remus to pull him into an angry kiss and that was that. Virgil sighed as he tried to drown out his own thoughts. It was hard...

Roman just stood there staring over at Virgil as the anxious one laid back. He didn't know what to do. He didn't really feel like swimming. In fact, He didn't really feel like doing anything. He just threw his bag over his shoulder and smoothed out his dark red muscle shirt as he turned away towards the stands. He found himself at an ice cream place just staring at the flavors. His eyes narrowed as he waited.

"What would you like?" Roman snapped out of his thoughts laughing at himself a bit as he turned to the person.

"I'll take a mint chip cone please..." Roman frowned as he started to look for his wallet. "... oh and a chocolate one too please."

"Coming right up." Roman smiled as he managed to find some cash and glanced out towards the others. He watched as Patton ran up to Logan, whispering in his ear, before literally dragging him off in some random direction. Odd... but now there was a spot next to Virgil so Roman didn't really care much. "Here you go." Roman nodded a 'thanks' as he started back towards Virgil.

"You know, it's like 100 degrees out..." Roman frowned as Virgil narrowed his eyes, just laying there with his eyes closed. "... I don't want you to overheat so... I got you an ice cream." Virgil peaked over opening only one eye slightly and smiled.

"Mint chip... My favorite." Roman tensed as Virgil took the cone with a happy grin. "Thanks, princey." Virgil carefully took his gloves off so they didn't get dirty while he ate as Roman sat down beside him. Roman was surprised... he had guessed over what to give him and somehow guessed his favorite? "Why aren't you swimming?"

"Don't really feel like it." Roman smiled as he stared off into the water. Virgil frowned as he held his ice cream tightly.

"So why are you still here?" Virgil asked as he started to eat his ice cream.

"I just felt like sitting here." Virgil shot Roman this look as the other licked his ice cream, either not noticing the look or just not caring.

"You know, I still hate you right?" Virgil could see the way Roman deflated. The other sighed as he finally looked over at Virgil.

"It's ok." Virgil rolled his eyes as he took his hoodie off, wrapping it around his waist. Let's just say Roman was... obviously having a gay moment.

"What?"

"What... what?" Virgil glared over at the man as Roman struggled to avoid looking over at him.

"You were staring."