66

Trigger warning~ mentions of death and hints of the future, Car Crash

"NO! No. Not gonna happen. YOU AREN'T GOING TO DIE, DAMN IT! YOU CAN'T DIE! Don't leave me. Don't... I won't let you die on me." The sound of a broken voice filled the black endlessly. Only flashes here and there of a fight... of Sand and fire would show in seconds like a reel. "SOMEONE HELP ME GOD DAMN IT! Please? Please, don't die. Please, you can't leave me like this. You can't leave me alone. I need you. I love you. PLEASE?! Please? Please. Please. Please... Don't go. Don't leave me... I..."

"I'm sorry. I'm so sorry but... I can't lose you. I can't lose you!" He's heard of this before. Endlessly every night this voice cries out with such pain. Something was coming something bad... and Thomas didn't know if the ending would be a happy one. "R-Rest not young... young... y-youn-... Fuck I can't do this... Shit." Again they recited that spell. By now Thomas had every word memorized and each one broke his heart. If he never heard it again he would be happy... he knew. He knew there was still the future to come and it was not going to end so soon."R-Rest not young prince on your bed... on your bed of n-nails. Your time is not yet done. For if you sleep your day away you'll miss all the f-fun. The lives that faded... The blood that spilled... You'll pay for every d-drop. You'll watch the ever-changing world as your forced to rot."

"So rest not... young prince... and reap what was sewn. In a world that left you behind... all you'll be is a man... n-never... never truly able to a-atone. Weep not my sweet angel... my dear demon prince of dark and death." Thomas only wished he could see who was talking. If he knew who was talking maybe he could warn them. Something was going to happen. Something bad was destined for the future. Someone was going to die. "F-For you know in your heart.. you d-des-serv-ve this p-pain... until your final breath." Then there was just silence. There was nothing at all, not even the broken and painful beat of the broken heart. "I'm sorry. I'm s-sorry. I'm so sorry. Please... Please just don't leave me!"

Thomas stood there in the black watching as the magic shifted and seemed to fit the form of a man. His eyes narrowed as the sound of choked sobs filled his ears. He could hear the pleading but it didn't change what had happened. The man laid prone on the floor as the other knelt over him wracked with pain. Thomas only wished he could help. He turned away unable to handle it much longer only to freeze. There in the distance was a bright light. He had never seen that before.

He followed the light, this sinking feeling growing in his chest. It only got worse seeing the remains of a car in a blazing inferno. His heart completely shattered. He knew that car. He knew exactly who that car belonged to. It's one of the few that sat in the garage at home. 

Seeing it in such a firey state made him panic. He ran towards it flinching back as the flames licked his skin. He tried to call out, knowing exactly who would be in it. He tried... He saw them sitting there in the front seats. They both turned and smiled at him before everything exploded around them. 

Thomas jolted up in bed panting for what seemed like the millionth time. It seemed his visions were coming to him more frequently and this latest one didn't bode well at all. After all...

It meant Remy and Emile were going to die soon.

"Oh my god." Virgil lulled so softly as he practically danced over to the edge of the cliff. Roman was right behind him to pull him in close. They swayed slightly in the wind as they stared over the edge into the crystal clear waters below them. Right after their wedding Roman had whisked Virgil off for their honeymoon. They never got to have one the last time. They weren't able to when they were only ones there to rule. This time... This time Roman wanted to give his husband everything he knew Virgil deserved.

He wanted to give him the world.

"Do you like it?" Roman whispered softly into his loves ear as Virgil just stared at the gorgeous waterfall before them.

"I love it. It's so beautiful. I just... I have to ask... why did we come here? As breathtaking at it is... for our honeymoon to be about a waterfall..."

"This is just one stop, Virgil." Roman spoke as if he was speaking to a rose to which to harshly a sound would wilt it. He pressed a soft kiss his love's neck from behind as he smiled. "This is just one of the many stops, my love. This is my gift to you..."

"My gift? What do you mean? The waterfall?"

"No silly, not the waterfall." Virgil slowly turned around so he could face Roman, and the lighter prince had to admit seeing his love there with the waterfall in the background... THAT was what was truly a breathtaking sight. "The world." Virgil's eyes shot wide as Roman pulled him in, kissing him passionately to the sound of rushing water. "My gift to you is the world." He pulled away and laughed softly despite the dazed look in Virgil's eyes. "Now, I know that's a stupid thing to give when your immortal and have probably been everywhere anyway but..."

"Who cares where I've been, Roman." Virgil quickly cut the other off as he took his hands in his. "I haven't been there with you." Roman's eyes lit up as Virgil giggled. "Where are we going next then, Roman?"

"Anywhere and Everywhere, Love... and after we've seen everything we possibly could... I thought it might be nice..." Roman gently brushed Virgil's hair back as he held his love close against his chest. "...for us to return home for once."

"Home?" Roman nodded as his eyes filled with such passion and love. "I'm sure that was a given right? Obviously, after the honeymoon is over we would return to Thomas..."

"No love. Not to Thomas... home. Our last destination BEFORE returning to Thomas. Our home... Nox."