31

(Warnings... EXTREME LEVELS OF FLUFF!!! Lolz you've been warned hehehehe)

Virgil stood there listening to everyone around him and he smiled softly. He could feel the warmth of his love's fire even all the way out here. He melted into it chuckled softly. Eva had failed. She wanted Virgil alone and scared. He wasn't. He wasn't alone. He had Roman and he was loved dearly. Virgil stood there basking in the noise of their people. He could even hear Remus's playful taunts over the crowd. He was finally here... finally going to walk down the aisle and bind himself soul and all to the man he loved more than anything... to the very man the universe put on this earth just for him. Or well... Technically it was the other way round since Virgil was younger but... Virgil wasn't thinking straight. Obviously... His whole being was focused solely on the man who held his heart.  

"Virgil?" The dark prince honestly wanted to burst into tears.  The soft voice of his best friend lulled behind him as Virgil started to break down. "Awe, kiddo. It's ok to cry."

"I just... I really love him, Patton." Virgil melted completely as his friend wrapped his arms around him tightly. "I love him so much. And after everything we've been through... It just doesn't seem... real."

"What do you mean?"

"Patton, I love him." Virgil could feel as his friend shook slightly with laughter. "And he's just waiting on the other side of that door... waiting for me... waiting to be mine... waiting to spend the rest of our lives together soulbound and married. I don't want to do it. I don't want to go out there and deal with all of it. I don't want to have this ceremony." Patton giggled as Virgil wiped his tears away with a bright beaming smile. 

"I just want to whisk him away, elope, and spend the rest of our days together right now..." There was no denying how much love that man held for his soulmate. Looking at Virgil now... he literally glowed with pure true love. "I want forever to start right now."

"Don't tempt him." Patton giggled again as Virgil hugged himself slightly in embarrassment. "You know how much that man loves you. All of this... This is just one last step to eternity."

"I know Patton. I just... Is it wrong of me to not want to wait?" 

"Of course not kiddo." Patton brushed Virgil's hair back with a smile as fixed the man's tux before sighing softly. "You look amazing, Virgil. Your Father would be proud."

"It's all thanks to you. You made the outfit, Pat."

"Nah... You're the reason you look amazing, Virgil. You're positively glowing. I'm happy for you, Kiddo. You deserve to be happy." Virgil broke down all over again as his friend hugged him tightly. "Now... Let's go show that man of yours the miracle he is being given." Virgil laughed as Patton pulled away and wiped his tears. "I think it's about time you made Roman cry those pure tears."

"I think I've cried enough for the both of us."

"Oh, hun..." Patton wiped his own tears away as he held Virgil firmly with a shine in his eyes. "The moment Roman sees you... He's going to break."

"Why? It's just me..." The sound of the organ spilled in through the doors as Patton gave him one last hug watching the wedding party slowly leave him.

"Trust me, Virgil. One look at you and Roman's going to realize just how lucky he is." Virgil jumped as the sound of someone's voice broke through the silence and suddenly he was drowning in anxiety. "It's ok, Virgil. Are you, ready?"

"To parade down a lonely aisle like some monkey for the masses.... no." Patton giggled as he led Virgil to the doors, the other melting as imagined what the future could hold for them. "To spend the rest of forever with my soulmate? At this point... It's been long since overdue."

"Then let's get this over with..." Patton held Virgil's arm close as the two took a collective breath. "Shall we?" 

The doors burst open letting the music spill in around him and everything just clicked into place. Roman stood there anxiously tapping his fingers on his arms lost in thought as Logan smiled over at the two walking down the aisle. Logan chuckled softly seeing Patton roll his eyes playfully over Roman's anxiety. 

"Roman..." Roman's head snapped up as Logan smiled softly. " You're going to miss it." Roman frowned as he followed his best man's gaze until... a blast of fiery heat burst through the room. The candles all exploded with light sending sparks of color and light tumbling through the room making everyone gasp in awe at the sight. Roman stood there lost to everything. 

The world literally melted away as his breath caught in his chest. He couldn't even wait. He marched right for him shocking everyone as he pulled Virgil in making Patton laugh. Virgil was stunned as Roman held him close tears spilling endlessly from his eyes as he chuckled. 

"Sorry." Roman whispered as the two just stood there together. Neither one cared if they made people wait. This was their day... their day to finally give themselves over the way they want to. Roman shook with tears as Virgil wrapped his arms around him and nuzzled into his neck. "I'm sorry... I just... I had to. I had to hold you."

"It's ok, Roman."

"Is this real?" Virgil hummed softly as Roman held the other even closer. Nobody, not even the minister said anything to break up there moment. They all could see the love those two shared. The saw and felt how much they meant to each other. 

"It is. I'm really here. We're really getting married. This is all really happening." Virgil melted into his love as Roman just laughed as he cried. Patton wasn't kidding. Roman truly broke down. Virgil forced them both to part as he stood there holding Roman's head in his hands. He brushed his thumb gently over Roman's cheeks smiling fondly as he love whimpered softly leaning into his touch.

"This is real? You and I... We're really doing this?" Virgil nodded as Roman's warmth and emotion swirled around them both. In that moment, Virgil knew exactly how much he meant to Roman... Those two were literally each other worlds.

"The faster we say I do... The faster we can finally start our forever." Roman's heart literally lept at Virgil's soft voice lulling them both on. "And Roman... I've wanted to do this for so long."

"Virgil, you are literally my greatest wish come true." Virgil beamed as he spun the both of them around till he was leading Roman down the rest of the aisle like a lost puppy or a devoted child. "Virgil..."

"So let's get our forever started."