about time

after yours and mattias 4th date, someone finally caught a picture of you guys. on your guys's fourth date, he took you to the movies. someone got a picture of you guys holding hands while walking to the designated movie. let's just say, a lot of people were not happy. your comment boxes were getting raided, people were hitting up your dms, your friends kept texting you about it, and your followers went up a lot. you still didn't care, you were happy with him and he was happy with you.

mattia: i like how you just don't care. i thought i'd have to reassure you about your worth and stuff because of my fans.
y/n: haha yeah, i just have a different perception i guess. they're people over the internet, you know? yeah their opinions matter, but not to me. not if it's just gonna downgrade me and my life.
mattia: love that

he was currently hanging out with you in your room. it was a sunday.

mattia: whats this?

he picked up a small machine

y/n: my epilator

you turned it on and it scared him a little, making you laugh

y/n: it removes your hair, it's like a bunch of little tweezers plucking your hair, except it doesn't hurt.

he tried it on his leg

mattia: wowwww
y/n: yeahhhh

you laughed

y/n: we should go get our eyebrows done tomorrow after school.
mattia: same place as last time?
y/n: yeah, and then maybe get starbucks. or boba

you said with a big grin

mattia: whatever you want
y/n: alright then, boba 😄
mattia: ok

he came over to you on the bed and laid his head on your stomach. he was scrolling through tiktok. you ran your fingers through his hair, playing with it.

y/n: haha someone needs a haircut
mattia: i amm, soon. i'll go when i'm not lazy.
y/n: okk

you cupped his face from the angle you were at, fingers under his chin and palms on the side of his face. he looked up at you. his eyes were so mesmerizing. his eyes traveled down to your lips, and back up to your eyes. he got up and cleared his throat. you were still staring at him. he came closer to you, you knew where this was going. you leaned in in sync, and your guys's lips met.

this was your first kiss. mattia polibio was your first kiss. he was obviously experienced.

it felt..... great

you guys pulled away after a few seconds.

y/n: wow

mattia laughed

mattia: i'm guessing i was your first kiss?
y/n: why? was i that bad?

he laughed

mattia: noo stupidd. you said you've never had a boyfriend or love life so i just assumed, you know.
y/n: ohh haha, yeah then, your right. you're my first.
mattia: well then, i'm glad i am. i'm honored.

you guys laughed. that was amazing. you had to text your friends. after a while of hanging out, he had to leave. you guys said goodbye, and he left.

 you guys said goodbye, and he left

you told them all about it. they told you about what's going on over there. you missed them a lot. but you didn't mind this life either.

*new message*

mattia texted you goodnight, and you went to sleep smiling like a dumbfuck