therapy

a few weeks had passed while you were in rehab. you finally got passed the detox stage, which wasn't thattt bad. they gave you medications to help you with withdrawals and shit. you would get occasional visits here and there, both by mattia and your family. 

honestly, you just felt like a piece of shit. 

every...fucking..day.

you weren't exactly mattia's parents' favorite. anymore. you didn't have a social life. you lived in some fantasy bubble world where if you were to leave you wouldn't know how things would turn out. 

you and erika still talked everyday. she helped you, and you helped her. she showed you a scar michael had given her. michael didn't give you any permanent scars. just ones on your heart.

you and erika had group therapy at 3, and was currently being forced to eat a 'healthy nutritious breakfast'.

y/n: i don't know man, i just lost all appetite after what happened. 

erika: after your life went dark?

y/n: basically.

erika: i don't know about you but i eat HELLA when i'm depressed. as you can tell.

she was almost done with her breakfast.

staff: you need to eat y/n, it'll help you. i promise.

you didn't want to argue. you had no fight left in you. at least, not at the moment. 

you fake smiled and brought the peanut butter and jelly sandwich up to your mouth. you took a small bite and the worker smiled. then she left. 

you spit it out.

erika: grosssss

y/n: shut up

erika: you know there's therapy activities here like drawing and coloring and shit?

y/n: not surprised.

you and erika just lounged around the rehab until time came for group therapy. you got into a circle with a bunch of other girls, introduced yourselves, and kinda just ranted. gossiped. you felt like you had with your old group of girl friends back in oceanside. it felt good. until shit went down.

erika: and her bum ass goes "you're such a bitch when you're high" like first of all, you're killing my vibe. and then i ended up almost killing myself, but still. 

you laughed. you loved erika. she was chill, funny, and easy to talk to.

celeste: ok, enough with our drug stories. how about love stories?

erika and you looked over to each other. your guys's lips tightened and eyes got wide.

brianne: what?

erika: ok, get this. we had the same abusive ex. but, his ass is IN JAILLL so we got our justice.

'really??'

'no way'

y/n: yeah i had the same reaction.

the whole time you felt as if someone was watching you. you looked around and saw some girl smiling at you. almost an evil smile. she had blonde hair, blue eyes, a big nose, and barley any lips. she was super skinny.

💭the fuck is she looking at?💭

then she spoke.

makayla: your name's y/n? right?