only girl in the world

after school you and mattia hung out at his house. well, not exactly. he was playing some game with the boys. they were screaming over the mic at each other and joking around.

alejandro: DUDE what the hell?! why'd you just do that?
alvaro: haha haha
mattia: y'all suck
roshuan: bruh
mattia: you little fucker give me my car back
robert: HA

you just sat on his bed scrolling through your socials. you didn't want to bother him, but there was no point in you being there if you were just going to sit on his bed and not even talk. you decided to see what he would do if you just walked out. you walked out his door, but got no reaction. he was too focused on his game. you walked back to his bed defeated. and idea popped up in your head. (y'ardy know where this going 😩😂) you walked over to his gaming chair and stood on the side of him, seeing if he is aware of you. he wasn't. you got on your knees and crawled to the front of him. you began palming him. you surprised him, causing him to jump and furrow his eyebrows even more. he stared down at you. he mouthed at you "what are you doing?". you just stared at him with lustful eyes. he looked back up trying to continue his game. you pulled his pants down, along with his boxers. his dick sprung up, hitting his hoodie. you stared at it with admiration. you licked a long stripe of his dick, kissing his tip. you can tell he was trying hard not to make sus noises. you were about to change that. you spit on his dick, lubricating it. you let it run down all the way to his balls, and started sucking his tip.

mattia: f-fuck
kairi: you good?
mattia: mhm.
robert: he's raging HA
mattia: shut the fuck up

you tried to fit all of him in your mouth, while massaging his balls. you felt his tip touch the back of your throat. he tried thrusting, face fucking you, but you pulled back not letting him. he let out a frustrated groan. the boys excused his frustrated sexual groan for a frustrated game groan.

roshuan: mattia why'd you just do that?

mattia was messing up in the game.

mattia: i know i know sorry
alvaro: dumbass
mattia: shut up edgar

you took him out of your mouth and went for his balls. you sucked his left one and eventually both of them. you tilted your head for better access. you still pumped his dick in the process. you looked up to see his eyes roll back. he threw his head back and grabbed onto the chairs arms.

mattia: fuck-

you licked from his balls, along his dick, back to his tip. you fit half of him into your mouth and pumped what you couldn't fit.

kairi: what?
alejandro: yeah nothing even happened haha
roshuan: mattia..... what are you doing..?
robert: oh my god
mattia: fuck you mean?

he said trying not to blow his cover. you continued sucking him, feeling his dick twitch. you were going to end him. (lol)

mattia: babe!

he mouthed at you.

mattia: ah shit i forgot i had to do the laundry i gotta go guys
alvaro: HE'S GETTING HIS DICK SUC-

mattia disconnected and turned everything off. he took off his headset and instantly grabbed your hair, putting it into a ponytail. he pushed your head down, making you gag.

mattia: uhhhhhh fuckkkk you're so good at this

you moaned in response sending vibrations onto his dick.

mattia: i'm gonna cum- shit...

you felt his semen squirt into your mouth. you swallowed it. he was left panting.

mattia: fuck... y/n.

he pulled his pants and boxers up, lifting you up onto his lap. he tucked your hair back, smoothening it out.

mattia: i'm sorry if you felt ignored.
y/n: don't worry, if you didn't have soccer practice all of next week i wouldn't have done that.

he laughed, kissing your forehead. you guys cuddled, whispering sweet nothings into each others ears. he made you feel so loved. even when he fucks up he makes you feel like the only girl in the world.