for love

i woke up to the monday i was dreading. but today i made sure to try and talk to mattia. ask for a second chance, at most end things on GOOD terms. 

ootd w/o the necklace (or with, you choose):

your dad dropped you off, and you began to sweat

your dad dropped you off, and you began to sweat. you walked to the usual 'meet up' spot. you were really fuckin nervous. you saw them. alvaro saw you first and you saw him alert them. they all turned towards you. you began to get clammy. your anxiety was really fucking bad. mattia rolled his eyes and alejandro looked awkward. they all gave you a nasty look. you walked up to them.

y/n: mattia can i talk to you

mattia: oh my fuckin god what part of 'leave me be' don't you understand?

y/n: listen, i really need to talk to you.

mattia: just say it right now. hurry up.

you were quiet for a little. you didn't want to talk to him in front of all of them, but if that's what it was going to take for you to talk to him, then so be it. 

y/n: i know i fucked up. but i love you and only you. i want you. can you please give me a second chance? i'll make it up to you. please?

kairi laughed. alvaro shook his head. you felt sick.

y/n: mattia?

mattia: y/n i know you was a little crossfaded or whatever. but i was under influence too. i was a little drunk. did you see me kiss someone else? especially my best friend? no. you're a hoe. bye.

y/n: mattia please. i know you're mad but-

alejandro: leave?

you shut up. you were about to cry. you left. you had first period with mattia too. shit, the project. you were gonna cry. fuck fuck fuck fuck. you kept your head down and tried to make it to the bathroom and bumped into someone. you looked up and saw michael. 

michael: wooahh, hey hey hey, you ok?

tears rimmed your eyes and your lips trembled. what were you going to do? you had the big project with him first period. you couldn't do this. you shook your head no.

y/n: i can't do this

you were about to break down. you had to get to the bathroom. then michael hugged you. and.. it felt good. but nothing beats mattia's hugs. the more you thought about him the more you wanted to cry.