goof

it was a saturday and you and mattia were bored as fuck. your guys's parents all went out to hangout and your little brother was spending the night at his friends house. mattia was going to have a sleepover with the boys tonight, which you were kind of sad about because you wanted to sleepover. he invited you but you knew you needed to share him. in the meantime you guys hung out in your room.

mattia: what's your zodiac sign?
y/n: y/z/s (your zodiac sign). what about you?
mattia: taurus
y/n: wait, what's your birthday?
mattia: may 16th, 2003
y/n: mines y/b (your birthday)
mattia: wait, what is it?

he asked you to repeat it so he can put it in his calendar.

y/n: y/b, what's yours again? may 16th?
mattia: yeah

you put it in your calendar. mattia pulled out a puff bar.

y/n: wowww really?
mattia: what?
y/n: a puff bar?
mattia: don't act as if you don't smoke either
y/n: uhhh nuh uh, no, there's a bigg difference. i smoke for a certain affect, to get high. you smoke for nothing, you're basically just destroying your lungs for nothing. and thc is healthier than nicotine.
mattia: ugh you sound like those people on tiktok who try to be fucking doctors or some shit. you sound like those fucking tiktok comment boxes when someone posts a video of them vaping. like what the hell just let me fucking live

you knew mattia had an attitude, and often came off rude, so you just decided to give him the silent treatment instead of arguing with him. you honestly didn't care if he vaped, you just didn't like the fact that he compared THC to fucking NICOTINE. and he raised his voice at you and got aggressive 🥺 (ok i'm sensitive idk abt u guys lol)

silence

mattia: babe

silence

mattia: baby

more silence

mattia: BABE

you still didn't respond. you faced away from him. you were currently laying on your bed, him sitting at the foot of your bed. he grabbed your feet and started tickling them. you jerked them away quickly. you heard him pout.

mattia: stopppp

silence

you then felt weight upon you. mattia jumped on you, grabbed you, and rolled you onto him. you couldn't help but laugh.

mattia: i'm sorryy stop ignoring meee

he said making puppy eyes. you decided to tease him and stay silent. he then began to kiss you all over your face.

y/n: ok ok

you said laughing. you guys then went into a spoon position, him being the big spoon.

y/n: i don't care if you vape or not. i just don't like how you compared thc to nicotine. there's a big difference. and you were mean.

you said in a joking matter.

mattia: i'm sorry.

you turned around and faced him, looking him into the eyes. you kissed his nose.

y/n: it's no big deal

he kissed your lips, then traveled down to your jaw, then neck. he sucked on a certain area of your neck, making you moan. your breath hitched, you started to breathe harder.

y/n: mmmm

he licked the certain spot and sucked it, it all felt amazing.

after your guys's little make out session he left to go get ready for the boys sleepover. you didn't notice until later that mattia gave you a hickey.

 you didn't notice until later that mattia gave you a hickey

after hiding your hickey, you got bored, and was home alone. you smoked and got high. you decided to text your friends and catch up with them. you guys facetimed for a while, and then hung up. you did your chores, homework, ate food and was still left with a bunch of time. you did a face mask, where your high came down, and was still left with nothing to do.

💭 guess it's a date night by myself. 💭

you couldn't find anything to watch so you just scrolled through your socials while eating chips. follows, comments, more comments, dms. damn these people could be mean as fuck. you got bored after reading people's dms and comments and just laid there.

you went over to your window, moved the curtains a little and peaked out. you saw roshuans phone propped up against the window sill. he was making a tiktok. you decided you wanted to make a tiktok. you made a funny one and posted it.

mattia commented: yes

he caused chaos in your comment box but you still didn't care. you replied with a yes as well. soon enough you saw the content the boys were making because they posted. alejandro posted a video with him and the boys lip syncing to that audio "yeah bitch i got your ma-a-ans" while they were dancing around mattia. they didn't @ you but put the caption as "stole him from her 😄". their fans @'d you though. people were getting mad, some were happy. BUT, you still didn't care. you eventually fell asleep.