back again

wow.

so, that happened.

you woke up from whatever and wherever you were.

your eyes fluttered open.

you felt weak as fuck.

like, realllyyy fuckin weak.

'oh my god i think her eyes moved'

'oh my god!'

'SHE'S ALIVE'

'guys it'd be a good idea to be quiet around her'

you couldn't move for a second. it felt like your muscles had to re-learn how to move. then you felt the platform you were on move up. you were in a dress, tubes going in and out of you. patches here and there. damn.

fuck. what happened?

it took you a while to realize you had overdosed. on the fentanyl pills you took. and-

shit.

your bruises were showing on your arm. both from the needles and michael. wait-

you looked around, eyelids heavy. you saw mattia's family, the boys, your family, nikki, gael, and jordan. and a doctor.

but no michael. that bitch.

you let out a groan.

fuck my life.

it seemed as if no one knew what to say or do for a second. then y/s/n came up to you and gave you a small teddy bear. you weakly smiled in appreciation.

y/s/n: you almost died

no shit.

y/n: thanks. i haven't noticed.

why was it so hard to talk?

there were flowers and balloons and plushes everywhere. everyone came up to you like you were in a casket of some sort, handing you gifts and shit.

then came the talking.

you were so fucking tired and irritated. you came back from a deep, dark hole. how were you supposed to live a normal life now? you hated it here.

mom: oh my gosh, thank you god

she said crying and hugging you. your dad hugged you as well.

mom: what made you do what- what you did?

dad: how come you didn't tell us what was going on?

mom: who gave you all these bruises? you have a BRUISED ribcage!

dad: whoever did this to you i will beat their ass, you hear me? who did this to you?

everyone else waited to exchange words with you awkwardly. you shook your head.

it said 'i don't wanna talk about it'.

mom: you are GOING to tell us because WE are going to press charges!

you don't know why but the way she said that and the way she looked made you laugh. but when you laughed it hurt.

dad: this is NOT a laughing matter we are being serious. 

oh wow. since when did they care?

you just lay there, almost, embarrassed. people were looking at you like you were some psychopath.

you parents walked out to talk about it outside, you were guessing. y/s/n following them. next up, nikki, gael, and jordan. still no michael.