close

at school

mattia: i have a friend that's been absent for a while, but he's back. and so be prepared to meet him at lunch, alright?
y/n: ok, what's his name?
mattia: robert
y/n: alright

the bell rang and everyone went to their assigned seats.

michael: so how's you and mattia?
y/n: good, how bout you? any love life?
michael: nah, i got my eyes on this one girl though.
y/n: oh really, why don't you shoot your shot? what's the worse that could happen?
michael: getting rejected and looking stupid that's what haha. plus, she's already taken.
y/n: ahhh, i see. well, you never know, they may break up. keep your eyes open.
michael: yeah...ahahaha

at lunch

you went to the table and took a seat. a few minutes later you felt arms wrap around you from the back.

mattia: hey
y/n: ahaha hi

you always got so much butterflies and excitement when you and mattia meet you couldn't help but giggle a little bit.

roshuan: what the fuck y/n 🤣
y/n: shut up 😭💀

you said embarrassed.

you felt mattia get bumped against you from the back because some kid kicked him on the ass. mattia turned around and started play fighting with the kid. you never saw him, must be robert.

mattia: you little fucker
robert: hi, you y/n?

the boy said completely ignoring mattia.

y/n: haha yeah, are you robert?
robert: yessir. i mean, ma'am. haha

you laughed. mattia sat down next to you and ate some grapes. you got to know robert more while stealing some of mattia's grapes. he smacked your hand away playfully. you grabbed his hand mid-air and interlocked your guys's fingers. the bell rang and you guys all went to your guys's class.

after school mattia and you had to walk home in the rain. it was pouring. he wrapped his arm around your shoulder protectively. you guys went into your house drenched with water.

y/n: ugh i'm wet as fuck

you saw mattia stare at you from the corner of your eyes, half smiling.

y/n: oh my god

you said laughing, his laughter following yours.

you guys took your shoes off and went to your room.

y/n: i'm gonna shower, ok?
mattia: can i come with?

💭 omg omg omg 💭

y/n: yeah, sure

you guys stripped your clothing. you were fully naked, all for him to see.

💭 wow, he has a big dick 💭

you caught him off guard and saw him staring at your naked body through the mirror. you saw him run his tounge along his lips. you started to feel a little awkward and insecure, and he could tell.

mattia: what's wrong baby?
y/n: umm, i'm cold.

mattia pursed his lips together not believing. he probably knew you felt insecure at the moment. he came up to you and hugged you.

mattia: you look so sexy

(tik tok reference 💀)

y/n: shut up

you said laughing

you turned the shower on and you guys stepped in. it was definitely a new experience for you, but he seemed as if he's done this hundreds of times. you shampooed and conditioned your hair, and he just used your brothers stuff since you shared a bathroom with him.

midway during your guys's shower he slipped his hands around your waist and pulled you closer to him. you guys were so close, chests touching.

he looked into your eyes, leaned in and kissed you. you kissed back. the hot water started to cause fog, it was literally a heated make out session. (hahaha i'm so funny). he ran his fingers through your hair, conditioner still there. he bit your bottom lip, then slipped his tounge in your mouth. you guys french kissed for a while until you guys pulled apart for air.

y/n: mattia i think we've wasted enough water, and my family's gonna get home soon.

you said panting. he laughed.

mattia: alright

you guys finished up your shower and got out. you retrieved his clothes from the dryer and gave it to him. you guys got dressed.

mattia: hey look it stopped raining. well, it's sprinkling but whatever.
y/n: yeah
mattia: that was fun
y/n: it was
mattia: can't wait to see what other fun we'll have

your eyes widened and you gasped jokingly.

y/n: that's inappropriate!
mattia: says you. you just made out with me naked in a shower, tounge down my throat and all

you just laughed.

y/n: goodbye polibio

he kissed you on the cheek before leaving your house.

mattia: goodbye y/l/n (your last name)

you went to lay on your bed and reminisce what just happened. you still couldn't believe he was yours, and you were his. his body was gorgeous, his face structure, his hair. god really took his time making that one.